JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Used to be one could upload a pic to Photobucket and manipulate it just a little bit (rotate, crop, resize) before sharing the url here as a viewable image.

Seems that all of the editing functions have been stripped from Photobucket, so now you can only buy prints and uploads of your own images, rotated any odd way that Photobucket sees fit. Tres lame.

So is there some other free service where I can stash my gun-related pics and post them here?

PS, Photobucket'll finally figure it out sometime next year after everyone has dropped them like a dirty diaper.

So help me here guys.....I don't do much photo posting on web sites. I DO have some photos out there somewhere that I've re-sized for putting on websites, can't remember which site. I think it was Photo Bucket that started charging, so I went somewhere else, and forgot where. What are some of the other photo hosting sites? I'll remember when I hear it....I think/hope.

Mike

Photobucket has a pay option, but basic one is still free up to a certain limit ( have yet to reach it after 8 years...)
you do have ads and garbage, but hey, its still free....

I use gimp to adjust photos.

www.gimp.org (Stands for GNU Image Manipulation Program)

I use Photobucket to host. I'm guessing that Photobucket just re-arranged where they keep their tools.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top