JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As those who have met me in person know, I am about 70 pounds overweight depending on what scale or metric you use and I have had little luck keeping the weight off. I decided I am going to try the weight watchers points method for the month of April and was wondering if any others here have used the WW method and had success with it. I am too cheap to pay any money for their programs, apps, etc so I am going to copy their points system and try to do it on my own. I will continue with my current challenge for the rest of this month but transition in to the WW plan so by April 1st I will be fully following the WW plan.

The specific plan I am going to copy is the smartpoints purple plan. I will allow myself 16 daily points plus the 35 weekly bonus points. This should require the least amount of tracking which I am terrible at doing.

Havent tried it.

Just wanted to encourage you to do your best. Good job on making the effort.

Not sure if you are adding any exercise but lots of research shows that 30 minutes of walking a day is highly beneficial. Even if it is broken down to three 10 minute walks.

As those who have met me in person know, I am about 70 pounds overweight depending on what scale or metric you use and I have had little luck keeping the weight off. I decided I am going to try the weight watchers points method for the month of April and was wondering if any others here have used the WW method and had success with it. I am too cheap to pay any money for their programs, apps, etc so I am going to copy their points system and try to do it on my own. I will continue with my current challenge for the rest of this month but transition in to the WW plan so by April 1st I will be fully following the WW plan.

The specific plan I am going to copy is the smartpoints purple plan. I will allow myself 16 daily points plus the 35 weekly bonus points. This should require the least amount of tracking which I am terrible at doing.
Best of luck to you! Try to walk too. A minimum of 30 minutes, three times a week. Build up from there. It will help!

You can call it the arakboss mauve plan. It's like the ww purple plan but.... Not. I decided cake is free but donuts cost double

A snowstorm hits Colorado. Meanwhile, Phoenix is hot in summer and the Oregon beach is the last place anyone wants to have sex

You can call it the arakboss mauve plan. It's like the ww purple plan but.... Not. I decided cake is free but donuts cost double
My plan is to use most of my 16 daily and 35 weekly points for saturated fat items (butter, cheese, etc) and then get all my carbs and protein from the zero point food items. I do binge frequently and when that occurs I will do my best to only binge on zero point food items.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top