JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Way back in the 70s, when l was maybe 10 or 12, there was a mob war happening in St Louis. Car bombs were the weapon of choice.

One morning the St Louis Post Dispatch ran a huge photo on page 1 of a destroyed (bombed) car with several police officers standing around it, laughing and smiling... it was scandalous.

Fact is, the guy was a real lowlife POS, responsible for several hits and general mayhem and the coppers were glad he finally got clipped. My Dad was a detective at the time and was there for the investigation, although he was not included in the picture... smart man.

Challenge coins weren't a thing back then, but gallows humor certainly was and having a somewhat jaded or even cynical sense of humor is almost a prerequisite for that job. The converse is having NO sense of humor, and that's way worse.

The "Us VS Them" paradigm isn't new... you just don't want to get caught.

Way back in the 70s, when l was maybe 10 or 12, there was a mob war happening in St Louis. Car bombs were the weapon of choice.

One morning the St Louis Post Dispatch ran a huge photo on page 1 of a destroyed (bombed) car with several police officers standing around it, laughing and smiling... it was scandalous.

Fact is, the guy was a real lowlife POS, responsible for several hits and general mayhem and the coppers were glad he finally got clipped. My Dad was a detective at the time and was there for the investigation, although he was not included in the picture... smart man.

Challenge coins weren't a thing back then, but gallows humor certainly was and having a somewhat jaded or even cynical sense of humor is almost a prerequisite for that job. The converse is having NO sense of humor, and that's way worse.

The "Us VS Them" paradigm isn't new... you just don't want to get caught.
I knew a guy who got blown up in those wars and survived. He was a union official.

I can remember at least one branch of the military had an unofficial motto......

"Kill them all and let God sort them out."

nowadays it's an official motto......

"Don't ask, don't tell."

But YES......some stuff just won't pass muster anymore with today's "woke" society. And......those social media sites? Just say NO.

Aloha, Mark

I can remember at least one branch of the military had an unofficial motto......

"Kill them all and let God sort them out."

nowadays it's an official motto......

"Don't ask, don't tell."

But YES......some stuff just won't pass muster anymore with today's "woke" society.

Aloha, Mark

"Don't ask don't tell" is a thing of the past.

I think it's awesome, shootin protesters/rioters in the nutz should be celebrated, job well done! With all that's been going on lately, with the rioters getting away with all sorts of stuff and the LEO forced to stand by and watch it all, some getting hurt or even maimed by these assmonkeys, a shot to the junk is fair game as far as i'm concerned! The goal is to stop or subdue someone, and a shot to the package will certainly do it, or tell you who ain't what you think they are! A Pepper ball to the dick, now that's funny as hell!

While I think its funny as hell that the LEO's were aiming for the jewels it was over the top dumb to brag about it. We have to re cert for take downs every couple years. They also always do some training on "what to do" in an attack which is often stupid. One class while back they paired me with a woman who was a foot shorter and 150 pounds lighter than me. She was supposed to practice how to make me stop if I was choking her from the front. They had some insane thing about how to do this. Out of earshot of those in charge I told her, if some guy has his hands on your throat go for his eyes. Stick your thumbs if you can, fingers if that's all you can reach with in both eyes. He will let go of you. After tell them you were trying to do the maneuver they taught you here and missed. Just do not EVER admit you went for the eyes. Also mentioned to practice at home going for the jewels. With the same caveat, never admit that was what you were trying to do.

A Pepper ball to the dick, now that's funny as hell!
mama-mia-thats-a-spicy-meatball.jpg

-Robert

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews