JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

According to investigators, officers not only sold and traded the challenge coins, they also had patches and t-shirts. The "memorabilia" was also readily available in an open box in a "high-traffic area" of a downtown Phoenix police station.

Well, I have to admit, I feel kinda conflicted about this.

It's like I'm watching my mother-in-law drive off a cliff, in my new truck...
... I'm having mixed feelings...o_O

Last Edited:
1628826699693.jpeg

I know I should be apposed to the concept of a bounty for protester nuts, but I just had to at least type it. :)

Depends on what you're wearing. I did pro tournament paintball for about 5 years. Got hit everywhere imaginable at one time or another.
Yeah, but you guys wear like a cup or a codpiece or something, right? You don't just have Big Jim and the Twins hanging around waiting for trouble.

I know I should be apposed to the concept of a bounty for protester nuts, but I just had to at least type it. :)

Yeah, but you guys wear like a cup or a codpiece or something, right? You don't just have Big Jim and the Twins hanging around waiting for trouble.
Well, in later years stuff like that was popular, but usually we just took our chances. :)

Well, I have to admit, I feel kinda conflicted about this.

It's like I'm watching my mother-in-law drive off a cliff, in my new truck...
... I'm having mixed feelings...o_O
If it was my old Dodge 3/4 ton, I'd have helped push start it for your MIL.

Ever been shot in the wedding tackle with a paintball? It IS a big deal!😳😖
Fastball in the nuts, no cup. Sure it hurts like he11 - you get over it.
They're whiners.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top