JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just shared the link to try to call down a Fire Mission from my crowd at RedState... and I'll blast it out in next week's column too.

We're all members of other sites too, right? Spread the word, guys--it probably won't do a lick of good by itself but this one's real potential is in sending a message.

And how many THUGGAS are skilled enough or even have the time it takes to build a 80% gun from a parts kit or worse, having to source the parts on their own?!?!?!

You forgot tooling. The price and the correct tooling to build any 80%er is not cheap. Does your average gang banger have this knowledge and money to produce "ghost guns"?:rolleyes:

This is flying all over facebook right now. Before you sign anything and become part of a list. Does anybody really believe that the ATF will ever give up control of NFA? It is WAY too much money to give up. In my opinion, it will never happen before I die.
We're all already on a list. If you own firearms, you're on a list...If you use this or any other firearms forum, you're on a list...if you are a member of the NRA, GOA, OFF, etc., you're already on a list.
:s0156:

And if you're a veteran or associate with them you're On A List.

I assume I'm already marked as "Enemy of Das Reich" just because of my close association with a bunch of old-school F-106 vets--Air Defense Command, the REAL Homeland Security!
20160130204259-7922a808-me.jpg

Which means it's already off to a good start. :)

I find it curious how far Hughes Repeal is underperforming vs. going after The Whole Taco... but ANY chance to give Bloomingdouche a bloody nose beats none, right?

Come om Folks, it's freedom for GODS sake, Lets take it back, and punch the Antis right square in the Hooter for the fact we had to do it in the first damn place! Spread this far and wide folks, it's only freedom at stake here, what do you have to loose?!?!?!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top