JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am far from a computer geek and most of the time I need other peoples help to do things.:confused: I would make sure that you entered all your info properly or make sure that it did not go to spam. Beyond that I'm clueless ;):D

I signed upon reading this excellent thread. Done and done. Over three days now and still no electronical E mail verification. We will see. Yep ... at this point, what is one more list? Already on many. I for one kinda detest things being done by halves. :)

This is flying all over facebook right now. Before you sign anything and become part of a list. Does anybody really believe that the ATF will ever give up control of NFA? It is WAY too much money to give up. In my opinion, it will never happen before I die.

This is flying all over facebook right now. Before you sign anything and become part of a list. Does anybody really believe that the ATF will ever give up control of NFA? It is WAY too much money to give up. In my opinion, it will never happen before I die.

That, and I just saw 2 ATF agents on the national news talking about how they want to find a way to stop "ghost guns" aka 80% guns because criminals everywhere are buying them up and killing people left and right o_O Yeah, I'm sure a bunch of damn gang-bangers are routing out 80% lowers so they can shoot up their neighborhoods. Why bother? They just do what they always do - buy on the black market or steal them. Top it off, Chuck Schumer says they're going after them - does he forget that they are not in power right now? And even if they were to regain the house and/or senate in 2 years, they would still have Trump to cast a veto on anything they try to pass.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews