JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now if only we could get Wanker Wayne and his 'Reasonable Regulation' posers to help out and drive some numbers...

The only reason *I* don't sign these kinds of things is that in some ways my life depends on my ability to be a "ghost"... while I'm sure Google could serve me up to Stalker Sh*tbag on a silver platter if they chose, he couldn't afford their price to do it. (And that's my entire strategy, be more of a pain in the arse to come after than whatever imagined reward from doing so could possibly be worth.) So I don't do anything that posts my name, especially not name and location, in the clear on open webpages... and even my PO Box I get my mail at is in another town.

I wonder if trump will take these .gov petitions more seriously than the prior guy did.

If he doesn't, they should seriously consider removing this option from the website, considering how many petitions got the needed signatures over the last guys 8 years without any sort of response.

Honestly I feel like these things are a joke if they are going unanswered.

Especially since the requirement is to have less than .0001 percent of the population expect the president to change something.

Just my opinion...

I wonder if trump will take these .gov petitions more seriously than the prior guy did.

If he doesn't, they should seriously consider removing this option from the website, considering how many petitions got the needed signatures over the last guys 8 years without any sort of response.

Honestly I feel like these things are a joke if they are going unanswered.

Especially since the requirement is to have less than .0001 percent of the population expect the president to change something.

Just my opinion...

I think the first Trump petition to gain the requisite amount of signatures was to get him to release his tax returns sooooooooo I doubt the petition will be on the website for much longer.

Signed, but zero hope or belief that it will get even a glance. I just don't believe things like this really ever do much good. That said, I'll continue to sign them anyway - who knows, maybe someday they'll actually get something done.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top