JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I read an article on a motorcycle forum where the "people" from PETA went to a motorcycle club gathering in protest of bikers wearing leathers, lets just say it didn't turn out too well for them but it was hilarious to read.

I'll try and find the link and post it on here when I get home.

Reminds me of the joke about the fellow who arrived at the gates of heaven.

Saint Peter says, Joe, we were not expecting you today... What have done to deserve to be in Heaven?

Joe replies that he had once saved a woman from being mistreated by a bunch of Bikers...

"When was this"???? says Saint Peter ....

"Oh", Joe says, looking at his watch... "Just Five minutes ago...."

philip,
in a mirthful mood today...

There was a blog some years ago from a fellow who was testing his enduro in a parking garage at 5 MPH. He hit an oil spot and wiped out, ended up kissing a chrome bumper of some old Detroit steel and lost most of his teeth and had his face caved in. After reading that I'll never wear anything but a quality full face and ballistic type sunglasses

I did much the same doing burnouts in my pole barn shop on my old 390 Husky. Had a good one going, wfo in 3rd, then the knobby caught the metal track that the door rollers ride in. Launched ( as in rocket launched ) me into a nearby apple tree causing more traumatic brain injury and more stitches.Luckily Ive had a lot of tbi's and also a lot of stitches so people that know me say you can hardly even tell. Thank God the bike wasnt hurt much at all. P.S. Kudos for the Fabio win.....that made my Christmas complete.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top