JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The length of the video you are allowed to post is dependent on the number of subscribers you have. More subs = longer videos. Longer videos = more ads. More ads = greater revenue.
I have YT Premium, so I don't have to see any ad interruptions, and any in-video "sponsor ads" (read by the channel itself) that are an actual part of the video, I usually just fast-forward through them…. I'm not in the market to buy ANYTHING.

Before it was literally the same ads interruptions over and over…. drove me nuts.

I have YT Premium, so I don't have to see any ad interruptions, and any in-video "sponsor ads" (read by the channel itself) that are an actual part of the video, I usually just fast-forward through them…. I'm not in the market to buy ANYTHING.
Isn't paying monthly for YT Premium the same thing? At least ad revenue doesn't come out of your pocket, but pay service to avoid ads does.

Personally..... I've been using a free YT ad blocker extension for so many years I often forget they actually have ads on there. Never seen a one of em. 🤣

Did I mention... FREE...?:D
1697200745499.png

Isn't paying monthly for YT Premium the same thing? At least ad revenue doesn't come out of your pocket, but pay service to avoid ads does.

Personally..... I've been using a free YT ad blocker extension for so many years I often forget they actually have ads on there. Never seen a one of em. 🤣

Did I mention... FREE...?:D
View attachment 1739934
That's great if you only watch YT on your dumb-phone using a web-browser or computer… but I watch it (mostly) streaming on my 72" big screens (yes, more than one) at home, or on my iPhone with the YT app, and there ain't no ad-blocker apps to mesh into those…. plus, I usually spend (around) 1.5x on lunch everyday than what the monthly sub-fee is, meaning… I can afford it.

I also use "YT University" a LOT for quick "spot-learning" about something I may randomly need for my current career. .. no need to reinvent the wheel when others have already done it and documented it.

FYI- I'm waiting for Rumble to improve their game and get their platform polished up to work as well as YT, as well as streaming to "smart TV's", then I'll give YT the heave-ho.

;)

That's great if you only watch YT on your dumb-phone using a web-browser or computer… but I watch it (mostly) streaming on my 72" big screens (yes, more than one) at home, or on my iPhone with the YT app, and there ain't no ad-blocker apps to mesh into those…. plus, I usually spend (around) 1.5x on lunch everyday than what the monthly sub-fee is, meaning… I can afford it.

I also use "YT University" a LOT for quick "spot-learning" about something I may randomly need for my current career. .. no need to reinvent the wheel when others have already done it and documented it.

FYI- I'm waiting for Rumble to improve their game and get their platform polished up to work as well as YT, as well as streaming to "smart TV's", then I'll give YT the heave-ho.

;)
I use Invidious to view YT videos. It strips the ads and the browser I use blocks tracking. YT collects a ton of data on everyone, but even more on paying customers. If you're cool with that, then no biggie.

To view on my big screen, I have an old tablet hooked up to the TV with a remote keyboard attached. Between that and Hulu, I'm set. No other streaming services, no cable, no worries.

I use Invidious to view YT videos. It strips the ads and the browser I use blocks tracking. YT collects a ton of data on everyone, but even more on paying customers. If you're cool with that, then no biggie.

To view on my big screen, I have an old tablet hooked up to the TV with a remote keyboard attached. Between that and Hulu, I'm set. No other streaming services, no cable, no worries.
Take a look at https://tubitv.com/ lots of movies and TV shows for free :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top