JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There seems to be a trend lately in YT videos where they run on way longer than they need to. It probably has to do with how they get paid.
Most likely. Edit, they don't get paid as much for Shorts it seems, and that genre seems to be really annoying, can't adjust quality, can't have transcripts, and completely at the mercy of having subscribers following ,or the Algorithm deciding audiences

Informative, but HFS, what a windbag.
See, I like him.

Every once in awhile I feel like he gets a little long but he's dealing with fairly complex topics and most the time I think he does a really good job of condensing it and breaking it down. He is, hands down, the best 2a legal analysis YouTube channel out there. :)

Edit, they don't get paid as much for Shorts it seems, and that genre seems to be really annoying, can't adjust quality, can't have transcripts, and completely at the mercy of having subscribers following ,or the Algorithm deciding audiences
The length of the video you are allowed to post is dependent on the number of subscribers you have. More subs = longer videos. Longer videos = more ads. More ads = greater revenue.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top