JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Idiot educator...peanut butter is cultural, and has nothing to do with race. Ever eat Vegemite on bread? Not too many white guys in the US can stand the stuff, but there aren't too many white guys in Australia that can stand peanut butter either. its whatever we were raised with. I'm so glad we home school.

Keith

Let's make the distinction that it was a principal and not a teacher who made this idiotic PB&J pronouncement.

This is a quote from your linked article:
Although Carver didn’t invent peanut butter, he did play a significant role in popularizing it and his 1880 “invention” of peanut butter preceded most of the other modern “inventors” of peanut butter. Carver was one of the greatest inventors in American history, discovering over 300 hundred uses for peanuts with100 or so of those not being related to one another in terms of the end product produced; he also discovered hundreds of uses for soybeans, pecans, and sweet potatoes.
Read more at George Washington Carver Did Not Invent Peanut Butter

The article states:
George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter. The earliest reference to peanut butter being made goes all the way back to around 1000 BC where the Ancient Incas were known to have made a paste out of peanuts. Since then, peanut butter has been “invented” numerous times by various individuals throughout history.Read more at George Washington Carver Did Not Invent Peanut Butter

This the typical double speak of the lost their mind idiots. If someone comes up with an idea on their own, without knowledge of past inventions, it means they invented it from their mind, it is still a great idea. This doesn't prove George Washing Carver didn't invent PB it shows how smart he was because he did invent it in his time.

Jim
Hey let's keep this quiet.We don't need any George Washington Carver Boulevards!:)

SOOOO...I am Half Native American. I Love Peanut Butter. No Real Racist..Can I still be Part of the Club..Or Do I need to sit in the back of the Bus also....??

Why do we keep paying these folks to spend money to tell us things that make no sense. PB&J Racist, Cow Farts are killing the world, The Life cycle of the Carrier Pigeon...Not seeing the value for the dollar. Next Dr. Seuss will be a Marxist....WTH????

In addition to teaching that peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are racist, PEG trains educators to view “rugged individualism,” “adherence to rigid time schedules,” and the belief that “hard work is the key to success” as traits of the dominant white culture.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
So how’s this new approach working for Gutierrez’s school?

The Tribune reports that “Oregon’s Department of Education just last month identified Harvey Scott School (where Gutierrez is principal) as a ‘focus school,’ which means it’s among the state’s lowest performing 15 percent.”

They're teaching the students that organization and hard work aren't necessarily positive traits and only those racist whites think that they are.

And the school is overspending and underperforming. Shocker

thats_racist_animated1.gif

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews