JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A-holes all around, first how about everyone act with civil curtesy, no f you, the black dude could have acxted much nicer the two morons could have just called the LEO`S and let it go at that..but no all 3 are jerk offs..ho ho ho.

A-holes all around, first how about everyone act with civil curtesy, no f you, the black dude could have acxted much nicer the two morons could have just called the LEO`S and let it go at that..but no all 3 are jerk offs..ho ho ho.
all three may very well be aholes. but only two of them are suffering consequences, which they 100% brought on themselves. dont forget- they didnt accomplish anything. they invented a problem where there wasnt one. you dont get to choose how someone responds to you when you decide to f-ck with them. maybe theyll be all smiles and have no problem with your accusations, but odds are pretty good you will not be responded to well.

i come from a multi-racial family. a privileged one, fortunately, but i have gotten to experience this systemic racism that doesnt exist. ive seen it from both/all sides- ive seen it manifest even within my own goddamn family.

and YES - the race card is getting worn ragged in this current climate. a LOT of stuff that isnt necessarily racist gets cold-labeled racist, and its harmful to the cause of social justice by feeding this political divide.

but you know what? there IS a fuhkload of racism out there. to deny it is to deny the reality youre bubbleguming oblivious to, that doesnt directly affect you so you dont feel or see it. and a lot of you guys over there on the Right are so goddamn preoccupied with being opposed to anything/whatever the left is doing or about that you cant even see valid points when theyre stuffed up your nose.

so who is right and who is wrong in this bullship debate? everyone who claims its all racism all the time, and everyone who claims systemic racism isnt a problem in our society. both you batches of idiots.

goddamn its lonely here in the well-reasoned middle.

all three may very well be aholes. but only two of them are suffering consequences, which they 100% brought on themselves. dont forget- they didnt accomplish anything. they invented a problem where there wasnt one. you dont get to choose how someone responds to you when you decide to f-ck with them. maybe theyll be all smiles and have no problem with your accusations, but odds are pretty good you will not be responded to well.

i come from a multi-racial family. a privileged one, fortunately, but i have gotten to experience this systemic racism that doesnt exist. ive seen it from both/all sides- ive seen it manifest even within my own goddamn family.

and YES - the race card is getting worn ragged in this current climate. a LOT of stuff that isnt necessarily racist gets cold-labeled racist, and its harmful to the cause of social justice by feeding this political divide.

but you know what? there IS a fuhkload of racism out there. to deny it is to deny the reality youre bubbleguming oblivious to, that doesnt directly affect you so you dont feel or see it. and a lot of you guys over there on the Right are so goddamn preoccupied with being opposed to anything/whatever the left is doing or about that you cant even see valid points when theyre stuffed up your nose.

so who is right and who is wrong in this bullship debate? everyone who claims its all racism all the time, and everyone who claims systemic racism isnt a problem in our society. both you batches of idiots.

goddamn its lonely here in the well-reasoned middle.
I don't know why you stay here amongst all these people that you believe are racists? Seems like terrible thing for you.
Mind boggling.

I don't know why you stay here amongst all these people that you believe are racists? Seems like terrible thing for you.
Mind boggling.
i dont know how to respond to this, as it seems to be in response to bubblegum ive never said or implied.

but im sure someone will chine in with "there he goes, at it again," as if i actually know what youre talking about and am pretending not to or something.

yes theres absolutely a few racists on this board, and ive been vocal when i see obvious dog-whistling or worse. but im here under the assumption this isnt a white nationalist or Republican or conservative board... correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure all spectrum of ideologies are welcome here, and are represented, if unevenly?

what we have in common is our interest in guns and gun rights. we can disagree on all the rest.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top