JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
"Part of the toolkit includes a list of ways "white supremacy culture" allegedly "infiltrates math classrooms." Those include "the focus is on getting the 'right' answer," students being "required to 'show their work,'" and other alleged manifestations."

So now focusing on being able to do math correctly is... racist?

Oh, it sounds like someone's infiltrated our classrooms alright, and they may well be racists, but they're not the kind that newsletter is talking about.

Little wonder why charter and private schools are on the rise.

I'm terrified of sending my kids to a piblic school when the time comes. Probably will have to sell most of my guns to send them to a private school :oops:

It's a joke right? The article is a joke right?

I wished it was...

Fortunately my daughter is heading into charter/college prep thing in the fall.
My son has been raised to question bullchit when he sees it. I have had to sit down with his principle more than once and explain to her why he is correct and she is wrong.
We no longer are bothered with petty crap. He is a TAG student, gifted with math skills well beyond his years, a solid A- student, respected by his peers and teachers. Plus he is a talented athlete.

They know right from wrong and speak their minds freely. We have not allowed indoctrination to happen in our household. And we support free thought, logic, and common sense.

Last Edited:
teachers have been playing a big part in preparing our kids for a loooong time.

Some teachers are well educated, dedicated to their profession, teach about the Constitution, are pro-2A, and own lots of guns. I even did a field study recently in which I observed a member of the teacher species doing smile-filled mag dumps from a submachine-gun. Further research is forthcoming. :s0155:

"Equity" is code for "racially repackaged Marxism"

Yes this is real, and it's called Critical Race Theory.

You gents and ladies need to educate yourselves and put a stop to it wherever it crops up, because it's infested our education system. The colleges and universities are already infiltrated and it's coming down to the grade schools as you can see.

Learn about it and reject it. Two leaders in the fight are James Lindsay (linked below, my primary source for all things CRT), and Christopher Rufo.

"Equity" is code for "racially repackaged Marxism"

Yes this is real, and it's called Critical Race Theory.

You gents and ladies need to educate yourselves and put a stop to it wherever it crops up, because it's infested our education system. The colleges and universities are already infiltrated and it's coming down to the grade schools as you can see.

Learn about it and reject it. Two leaders in the fight are James Lindsay (linked below, my primary source for all things CRT), and Christopher Rufo.

It's called Cultural Marxism and it's pure poison. You may also note that the "critical" in CRT refers to criticism, not critical thinking, and their use of the word "theory" is a complete misnomer. There is no reason or science involved whatsoever. It's basically just here is a word salad to throw in everyone's face and if they disagree, they are evil so don't listen to them.

These folks are not about equity. That is something that is earned via monetary means or sweat.

They are about equal outcomes regardless of effort, dedication, and time spent investing oneself to produce the best outcome.
They want little johhny troublemaker to have the same outcome as Billy super student who went above and beyond to create his best opportunities in life.

It is a direct attack on the American way of life.

These folks are not about equity. That is something that is earned via monetary means or sweat.

They are about equal outcomes regardless of effort, dedication, and time spent investing oneself to produce the best outcome.
They want little johhny troublemaker to have the same outcome as Billy super student who went above and beyond to create his best opportunities in life.

It is a direct attack on the American way of life.
This sort of movement thrives on misusing words and using euphemisms. Control the language, control the conversation. Or as we used to say, if you can't impress them with your intelligence, baffle them with your BS.

It's called Cultural Marxism and it's pure poison. You may also note that the "critical" in CRT refers to criticism, not critical thinking, and their use of the word "theory" is a complete misnomer. There is no reason or science involved whatsoever. It's basically just here is a word salad to throw in everyone's face and if they disagree, they are evil so don't listen to them.

It comes from Critical Theory, which was essentially Neo-Marxist and advocated for "Cultural Marxism" thanks to writers like Gramscii and, later on, Herbert Marcuse.

But CRT is bigger than just Cultural Marxism... it takes CM/CT and combines it with a particularly ugly application of Postmodernism to create Critical Social Justice, of which CRT is one variant (others are things like Radical Feminism, Fat Studies, various Ethnic Studies, Gender Studies etc...) Lindsay calls the whole set "Grievance Studies", which I think is an apt term.

He wrote a book (with Helen Pluckrose) called Cynical Theories: How Activist Scholarship Made Everything About Race, Gender & Identity, and Why This Harms Everybody.

Great book and ties it all together. Highly recommended.

CDEC16F8-229E-4B19-8BF4-246E59A0E2B1.jpeg

You may also note that the "critical" in CRT refers to criticism, not critical thinking, and their use of the word "theory" is a complete misnomer. There is no reason or science involved whatsoever. It's basically just here is a word salad to throw in everyone's face and if they disagree, they are evil so don't listen to them.

You're right about that. It's part of their intentional word games (which they get from postmodernism too), to try to shape reality through language. They do that with a LOT of words... they use them in ways most of the planet does not, and they exploit that at every available opportunity.

It's an insidious, anti-freedom, and ultimately anti-American project that must be opposed with intolerance at every turn. This is the kind of dangerous ideology that Karl Popper warned about in his "Paradox of Intolerance"... and it's being smuggled in right under our noses.

Some teachers are well educated, dedicated to their profession, teach about the Constitution, are pro-2A, and own lots of guns. I even did a field study recently in which I observed a member of the teacher species doing smile-filled mag dumps from a submachine-gun. Further research is forthcoming. :s0155:

Yes, you are correct. In large groups.....there are always SOME that could be an exception. My bad....for not specifying that fact.

My ex- was an educator. LOL. She was a Dem. :eek: And she would not attend any gun show with me, for fear that she might be seen at such a NON-PC event. That was in Hawaii. Yeah....the Dems rule there with an iron fist.

Aloha, Mark

2. Religious and non-firearm political content is prohibited
We are a single-issue organization, focused solely on bringing people together in support of the 2nd Amendment. Religious and political content is inherently divisive, working against the very goals of our organization. This includes news-related content that our staff believes may cause division. This rule applies to the site in its entirety, including the Off Topic section.

It is important to note that firearm-related political content is not prohibited. However, clear attempts to fabricate this relation may be considered a rule violation.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top