JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reason #999 not to send your kids to Portland pubic prison-schools?

I remember having to sit through that white privilege crap in grad school (to a class that was half asian, for crying out loud). The "instructor" got torn a new one. Glad to see my fellow engineers refusing to take that indoctrination... one of my prouder moments in school.

From Holdmynose:

The "white codes of behavior" have made the US an extremely successful nation which is distinctly different from the very cultures and circumstances that immigrants fled from. The schools should be promoting the American way.

Had to laugh at that truth

I like PB&J's. Guess that makes me a white robed, swastika tatted, racist. Good grief. Why are some people intent in creating a problem where none existed???????

ETA: it is this kind of crap thought up by over-paid over-stupid educational system administrators that makes teachers jobs so freakin' hard and gives everyone else a bad taste in their mouths for public education. The vast majority of the time fingers should not be pointed at teachers and staff in the trenches but squarely at the idiots who pass for experts who come up with such idiotic stuff as racist peanut butter and jelly sandwichs.

Pity it was someone with a Latin-American background that killed it. If it was someone from the Pacific rim, I could've used my "nipped it in the bud" line. Next time!

Funny thing is,do you think that other countries would give a rats pattuty if you didn't like their food at school?
You think they change their local favorites for us?
Oh sorry,the American thinks it racist that we eat rice here in asia.
This is what we eat,don't like it? don't eat.

The article is full of collectivst crap. It is also bigoted against the diversity of the Peanut butter and Jelly sandwhich. Niether item is like the other and lets not forget the vast diversty of the bread. White or whole grain, mutilgrain, black bread, flax bread, hemp bread. YOu can put it in a pita.
So i suggest the person pushing the ideal is a lying bigot whose view is so narrow he can not see beyond his own bigotry and hate of the white man.

KEVATC the next meeting is at the Black Panther headquaters. :s0112:

Since any "Normal" person could not even fathom how this could have anything to do with race in the first place doesn't that make all the people pushing this kind of crap the actual racist's?

I look at a sandwich and think either I am hungry or not. I have never even considered giving a thought about race being involved in it.

Since any "Normal" person could not even fathom how this could have anything to do with race in the first place doesn't that make all the people pushing this kind of crap the actual racist's?

I look at a sandwich and think either I am hungry or not. I have never even considered giving a thought about race being involved in it.

Unless your big brother and his buddies are walkin' in the door after smoken a bowl

Your tax dollars at "work"...........

That was perhaps the most ridiculous thing I have heard in a while. The Somali students may not be familiar with a sandwich, so now by using an extremely common object to teach a lesson, we are being culturally insensitive?!? Let's get one thing straight: this is still America, and we eat sandwiches. If you don't like it, feel free to leave.

I am now going to make myself a PB&J.

This is a quote from your linked article:
Although Carver didn’t invent peanut butter, he did play a significant role in popularizing it and his 1880 “invention” of peanut butter preceded most of the other modern “inventors” of peanut butter. Carver was one of the greatest inventors in American history, discovering over 300 hundred uses for peanuts with100 or so of those not being related to one another in terms of the end product produced; he also discovered hundreds of uses for soybeans, pecans, and sweet potatoes.
Read more at George Washington Carver Did Not Invent Peanut Butter

The article states:
George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter. The earliest reference to peanut butter being made goes all the way back to around 1000 BC where the Ancient Incas were known to have made a paste out of peanuts. Since then, peanut butter has been “invented” numerous times by various individuals throughout history.Read more at George Washington Carver Did Not Invent Peanut Butter

This the typical double speak of the lost their mind idiots. If someone comes up with an idea on their own, without knowledge of past inventions, it means they invented it from their mind, it is still a great idea. This doesn't prove George Washing Carver didn't invent PB it shows how smart he was because he did invent it in his time.

Jim

And so the disintegration of our culture continues, fed by our tax dollars

People, don't send your children to these brainwashing centers

You most likely were not stoned at the time, that's a prerequisite to fully understand.

Idiot educator...peanut butter is cultural, and has nothing to do with race. Ever eat Vegemite on bread? Not too many white guys in the US can stand the stuff, but there aren't too many white guys in Australia that can stand peanut butter either. its whatever we were raised with. I'm so glad we home school.

Keith

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads