JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Racist is the new inconceivable.

PrincessBride2.jpg

-Robert

In the NEW Amerika.
Everything should/needs to be questioned.
Yeah.....for the sake of "Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, etc....."

Cough, cough.....
See how far someone can go with that/dat?

Yup.......
It might not be a simple spelling mistake.

Aloha, Mark

PS..........another article from the Den.

Last Edited:
In the NEW Amerika.
Everything should/needs to be questioned.
Yeah.....for the sake of "Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, etc....."

Cough, cough.....
See how far someone can go with that/dat?

Yup.......
It might not be a simple spelling mistake.

Aloha, Mark

PS..........another article from the Den.
So... the Air Force Chief of Staff is Charlie Brown!?!

No wonder...

So... the Air Force Chief of Staff is Charlie Brown!?!

No wonder...
Instead we have the first black Secretary of Defense, the first black Air Force Chief of Staff, and the first black Chief Master Sergeant who tweets things like, "You don't know the anxiety, the despair, the heartache, the fear, the rage and the disappointment that comes with living in this country... every single day." And we have an Air Force full of planes that don't fly.
Someone who feels that way should not be in a military leadership position. But identity politics is the future... diversity over merit.

-Robert

I don't give a crap if you don't want to wear a bike helmet, motorcycle helmet or seat belt as long as when you crash and become a vegetable or die not one cent of my money goes to support your dumbass!

I don't give a crap if you don't want to wear a bike helmet, motorcycle helmet or seat belt as long as when you crash and become a vegetable or die not one cent of my money goes to support your dumbass!
Lots of people engage in risky behaviors and do destructive stuff to their bodies. I got news for ya, you're paying for it everyday.

That's what I'm saying. Need less lawyers, more freedom and less dumbasses.
It's the price of living in a society. Believe me there are plenty of people who I don't want to pay for, poor people, drivers, old people, sick people, criminals, bums, junkies, illegals, fisherman, hunters, hikers, rock climbers, firearm enthusiasts, speeders, tailgaters, fat people, injured sports players, uninsured and the list goes on and on. But unless I want to move to a third world country, where everybody is on their own, I am going to end up paying for the care of all of those people and more. The last group of people I would be worried about is those who don't want to wear a helment or seatbelt. It's a money generating activity for the cops.

Not that I care for bicycle helmet laws, but it's very convenient, if predictable, statistical sleight of hand to compare rates of citations vs the general population's demographics.

As someone who worked for Seattle DOT for 14 years, I can assure you it is very rare to see a POC riding a bicycle in Seattle. It's primarily white liberals in racing spandex. And I have seen many times a police officer tries to deal with one of these bicyclists for not wearing a helmet. It's quite amusing to see!

We are really living in retard world!

As someone who worked for Seattle DOT for 14 years, I can assure you it is very rare to see a POC riding a bicycle in Seattle. It's primarily white liberals in racing spandex. And I have seen many times a police officer tries to deal with one of these bicyclists for not wearing a helmet. It's quite amusing to see!

Years ago I would ride a bike to work when weather was nice. I lived so close it was nice. We had the helmet law so I wore one even though I did not want to. Couple other guys started to do the same. The one who kept getting stopped was not for his lack of helmet but for lights. He was leaving work middle of the night with no lights. Same Cop stopped him a couple times to warn him. Last time told him last warning. He was crying to me about it. I said get a damn light. Cop does not want to have to be filling out paper work for hours when someone runs your butt over dude. I had a couple flashing red lights on the bike, front and back. Also rode on the sidewalk as I was not brave enough to ride in the street. The riding on sidewalk is also against the law here. I of course did not run people down. Did this for years and never had a Cop say a word to me since at night I had the lights. The way I see a lot of bike riders now its like they have a death wish. They treat that bike like its tank and they cant be harmed. Has to be a lot of them ending up in the damn ER. :confused:

Love how those bicycle riders give us law abiding riders a bad name. (running red lights, not using proper hand signals, etc)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top