JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unopened box of of clays. Pickup in Beaverton just off the 26 and 185th.

Free to a good home. Post a message here to claim and send me a PM to arrange pick up.

AEA308E1-843C-4199-9E28-A0EF315C6CBD.jpeg

Edit:

These birds are shot. They've flown the coop. They're claimed.

Last Edited:
Non traditional pay it forward. Driving from Tacoma to Portland (Gresham and Beaverton) Saturday 4/16 and willing to help play courier if people want/need it. Leaving tacoma 0645 and plan to leave my last stop by 1000 in Besverton to head north.
Reach out to me if there is something I can help with along the way and we will try and figure it out.

Last Edited:
Many thanks to @Lazyfaire for the tripod.

Here's an Aero Precision scope mount with 30mm rings. I'm willing to drop it in the mail.

It has a small spot of gold paint on one of the rings. I put it on the scope & the ring so I could see at a glance if the scope had shifted in the rings. Nail polish remover will take it off, if it bothers you.

View attachment 704613
Long shot but any chance you got this?

Ruger 10/22 metal barrel band. Has a few scratches but in good shape. Located in Vernonia. I can meet in North Plains around 6:05pm Wednesdays through Saturdays. I will ship through USPS for $7.50 through PayPal…I hate to charge anything for shipping but I always end up paying more than expected at the post office and PayPal fees

7252BAA4-1ACB-4E50-8948-A1E588698FDB.jpeg

Misc AR15 parts. Charging handle is slightly used…I can meet in North Plains around 6:05pm Wednesdays through Saturdays. I will ship through USPS for $7.50 through PayPal…I hate to charge anything for shipping but I always end up paying more than expected at the post office and PayPal fees

Edit: Spoken for

C322F12B-05F4-4500-8F9D-0D73DE719ED0.jpeg

Last Edited:
Pop up canopy. One pin missing. I usually just shove a piece of wood into it. Otherwise it works and it is free. Pick up only. PM me as I do not check this thread.

SPOKEN FOR

921606A0-65A1-4EB4-83A3-F61AE2714B30.jpeg

Last Edited:
For those of you wanting to get into reloading, I have two copies of Shooter's Bible Reloader's Guide by Steindler.
Pick up in Beaverton or you pay USPS media mail rate. (~$5 ?)
PM please if you want one.
P.S. if you have a how-to manual, please leave these for the Newbs who don't.
20220430_094839.jpg 20220430_094816.jpg

CLAIMED

Last Edited:
Free to pick up.

Tasco scope from rifle I got in trade.

PM ME I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE OR CHECK THIS THREAD. I WILL POST IF TAKEN HERE VIA EDITING THIS THREAD.

A66CB321-6308-4283-8CC6-7260CDEF2F1A.jpeg CBDC52B2-4EC6-486E-9AD2-5BAC0D210C8C.jpeg

Large camo Remington branded backpack. I would like this to go to a youth who is serious about hunting (not just a casual or fleeting interest), will be hunting this year AND who is either a first time hunter or who may not necessarily have the means to get a pack of their own. There will be other items in this pack that may come in handy in the field.

Please behonest about who you're claiming it for. Some of this set up once belonged to a young hunter who left this world too soon. He would want to see another kid putting it to good use instead of collecting dust.

Located in Vernonia. I can also meet up in the Hillsboro, North Plains or Scappoose area depending on the day of the week.

20220810_162104.jpg 20220810_162017.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews