JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have recently moved and when I am finished(!) I will have a bunch of UHaul boxes if anyone needs some. Most are size small or medium but a few large. I live on the portland westside. W

Probably won't be available for about 10 days or so. No charge for them but when you are finished with them you have to put up your own free to you ad. Pass it on.
Lazyfaire
PM me.

A single 15 round ruger security 9/ PC carbine magazine as well as a magpul AR 15 trigger guard up for grabs.

20200419_153053.jpg

I have 3 diffisuers for the old, large tube style fluorescent shop lights. They measure 4 feet long, 2 inches deep and right at 6 7/8 inches wide.

Diffusers only … the old light's ballast are trash and have already been recycled (both the housings and ballasts).

The diffusers are in great shape, no cracks and clear. I'm a couple of miles east of Battle Ground Lake. I hate to trash perfecly good things ... especially knowing someone out there has old, cracked or yellowed diffusers that could use a refresh. Hopefully that someone sees this post!

View attachment 680319
Last chance on diffusers … they are going out in the trash tonight if no takers.

A set of Ruger Super Blackhawk grips from Altamont. They have the Texas star on them as well. Pictured are the original grips for comparison. They sent me 2 sets so figured I would give one away.
Grips are taken!!
20200424_180434.jpg

Last Edited:
GIFTED ... Hope its paid forward.
Free ammo storage locker.
[/B] Actually a lateral file cabinet that locks. Ugly but heavy and well built. Garage is getting a face lift.
Still here!

20200427_150601.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top