JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've had this up for sale and have decided to simply give it away to a good home. Teach your kid to shoot some film with it!

Canon Rebel T2 35mm Film Autofocus Camera Body. Accepts any Canon EF lens or lens designed for the EF mount.

The grip texture is peeling off but the internals are clean as a whistle and function is good.

592108-74fa66f639936f4726de5a8bd57c0c7e.jpg

I've had this up for sale and have decided to simply give it away to a good home. Teach your kid to shoot some film with it!

Canon Rebel T2 35mm Film Autofocus Camera Body. Accepts any Canon EF lens or lens designed for the EF mount.

The grip texture is peeling off but the internals are clean as a whistle and function is good.

View attachment 653399
If I can reserve this for @Cogs or @Rem700..300 or anyone with Trash No Land that would be awesome.

If I can reserve this for @Cogs or @Rem700..300 or anyone with Trash No Land that would be awesome.
Reno, (@Cogs / @Kristina ... etc)
If any of you are looking for a digital, the charity I volunteer for has a Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ30 DSLR. I've added a new memory card, battery and battery charger. It's old, the lens is a fixed mount, but allows all the manual mods a SLR camera does. Lemme know if you guys want it.

View attachment 653399
I'll need to check with @Kristina about this one. I have a feeling she may be able to use this in our nonprofit work. I can get you a donation receipt in case you can deduct on your taxes.

Reno, (@Cogs / @Kristina ... etc)
If any of you are looking for a digital, the charity I volunteer for has a Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ30 DSLR. I've added a new memory card, battery and battery charger. It's old, the lens is a fixed mount, but allows all the manual mods a SLR camera does. Lemme know if you guys want it.
Yes. Been looking for a second/backup digital. I'll send a pm this evening.

I heard back from Kristina and she said she has too many cameras! So, we'll put this one back up for grabs. Thank you anyway, Hueco! It's really nice that you wish to Pay It Forward!
No worries. Hey if Kristina is looking for a 4x5, I'm ready to send mine on its way to its next good home ;)

Used it a bit, but found that I like carrying the Ilford pinhole 4x5's more. Easier weight and hell, I'm doing this for the fun these days, not the money...so yay, pinhole!

Up for grabs>>>>>>>>TangoDown, vert grip. Mounted on several different platforms but never used for training/carry. OD green color, waterproof storage compartment. Shipped USPS priority mail on your dime. Small flate rate box is $7.90.

NW Firearms 020.jpg NW Firearms 021.jpg NW Firearms 022.jpg NW Firearms 023.jpg NW Firearms 024.jpg NW Firearms 025.jpg

Next up is a single point sling, unknown brand (purchased from Botach I think) never used, bungee style with quick detach clip and soft wrap on metal clasp. Darkish green in color, not quite OD but similar.
As usual, shipped via USPS priority mail, this weighs 8.0 OZ. will try to fit in small box, if not will ship in Priority mail envelope.

NW Firearms 026.jpg NW Firearms 027.jpg NW Firearms 028.jpg NW Firearms 029.jpg

Next up is a single point sling, unknown brand (purchased from Botach I think) never used, bungee style with quick detach clip and soft wrap on metal clasp. Darkish green in color, not quite OD but similar.
As usual, shipped via USPS priority mail, this weighs 8.0 OZ. will try to fit in small box, if not will ship in Priority mail envelope.

View attachment 654075View attachment 654076View attachment 654077View attachment 654078

I'll take the sling if you are willing to ship.

Bucks Bags float tube shell. Needs a tube.
Haven't used it since ~2010. The tube went flat in ~2015 and I cut it into rubber squares.
Free to good home. If you want it shipped, it'll cost you ~$10 in media mail.
PM if interested please.

IMG_0945.JPG

IMG_0944.JPG

Free to any member is a Mini 14 flash suppressor/hider I purchased many moons ago at a gun show. I am not entirely sure of the manufacturer, but it's yours if you want it.

I would prefer a pass off in SW Portland/Tigard/Beaverton areas. I am not planning to ship these free items.

02C4088E-BA81-4B05-B088-E175EE9C34DE.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews