JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
GONE**********

Do you drive a Tahoe or Suburban 2000-2006? Want to cover what's in the cargo area? My wife said no thank you after I bought this off eBay, the retracting part may need some assistance, but it worked for me!

20171207_183809518_iOS.jpg

Last Edited:
GONE **********

Pending ThemGunsThough scooping this all up...

Hoping to brighten someone's day!

Two things today, with a specific request for no lengthy holds, you can say I coming from X and need ## minutes/hours, please hold! and I will be looking for you. Next Tuesday is a long reach.

This MTM Tactical Range box Listed here: WTS/WTT OR - MTM Tactical Range Box for ??? can be your for just stopping by.

IMG_0083.JPG

Two Voyageur paddles (42" & 48") for canoe or kayak need a new home and eBay just doesn't feel right. These are not the crap you pick up at Fred Meyer, they will serve you well for many years of water travel. Hopefully this is just the thing to get you out especially this time of year on the Tualatin and enjoy a silent glide down the river.

20171208_170030580_iOS.jpg

12867 NW Maplecrest Way, Banks OR 97106

Last Edited:
Free gas.

Free burn pile gas. I have ab out 50 gallons for your burn pile.

F2F will not ship.

By the way, I think this thread was better when it was in the classifieds section.

Not a big pizza guy here but ipc's barbecue is good.

Not sure I understand the last part of your comment. Hope you don't feel slighted by my comment.
I happen to love the left coast, just don't quite agree with the politics of said.
More people more problems.

We live in an extremely beautiful place, for sure!

Edit: I'll have to stop by luckys shop next time I'm that way.

Not a big pizza guy here but ipc's barbecue is good.

Not sure I understand the last part of your comment. Hope you don't feel slighted by my comment.
I happen to love the left coast, just don't quite agree with the politics of said.
More people more problems.

We live in an extremely beautiful place, for sure!

When the left coast is "kinda" okayish, it sure doesn't sound like it. And believe me, there are many here that don't agree with the politics. As I'm sure you don't with Boise's.

I'm a fan of Idaho as a rule, but if you've given up on good pizza in Oregon without trying The Home Place in Silverton, you're missing out...

I'll look into that one for sure! The wife and I love to try new restaurants, and are willing to travel to do so!

Right now, Pizza Caboose and The Rock seem to be our favorites. Burgers are Helvetia Tav, Nancy's in Salem, and Killer. Subs are Pot Belly and Beaverton Sub Station.

Alf's in McMinnville for diner grub.

Highway 101 in Lincoln City for a coast burger.

IMG_2965.jpg

Rear cargo cover that came out of a 2015 Subaru Forester. A little wear and a few marks from normal use. But fully functional and free to any member here. You come to me. Convo if you want it, pretty sure it fits 2015-present.

Edit: Gone to @ThemGunsThough

Last Edited:
IMG_2966.jpg

A bag of .223 brass. Mixed headstamps. Maybe some 5.56 in there too. I'm not gonna count it, but I assume around 300 based on the size and wight. These were picked up by me after shoots and are raw.

Again, free to anyone that wants to come to my office in Beaverton. Convo.

Edit: 278 per my count. Pulled out a few 9mm and about 10 .32 specials :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads