JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remington 700 long action bits up for grabs today.

B3B81ACE-C61D-4DDB-837B-111F572FAC85.jpeg
I took this out when updating to a Magpul stock, I recall you could use it with an ADL if replacing the stock and wanted to get away from the blind box.

So here is my addition to keep this moving forward. This is a standard beech wood mini-14 stock with plastic buttplate. No crossbolt or handguard.

This would be a bit expensive to ship, but anyone who wants to pick it anywhere between Sweet Home and the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club, it's yours...

33B8BAF8-978B-4173-9279-326EA789326E.jpeg

I have a 24oz container of mixed brass (223/556/9mm/.40) to give away if anyone in the Tigard/Beaverton area wants it. Please PM me and we can make arrangements to meet up.

IMG_6595.JPG

.303 British rounds
.243 Brass

This is not much but hopefully someone will find value, I'll try and post pics tomorrow:

.303 British One old box containing 15 rounds of .303 British. 12 are loaded with round nose double cannelure bullets in RP cases. Three are soft point spritzers in FC cases. I'm sure all are reloads and I don't know the details on the loads, but they could be pulled for components.

I picked these up back in 1977 when, as a high-school student I purchased several large boxes of reloading gear from an estate sale. There was a mishmash of tools, powders, components and loaded ammo. Before I knew better I shot up all the loaded ammo in the stash. There was .30-06, .270 Win, .257 Roberts, 8x57 JS, .308, .32 Win, 7mm Mag and a few I can't remember but my buddies shot these in their guns. All shot fine with no signs of any type of problem. So ... use that as a guide if you are interested.

.243 Win 11 empty cases that appear to be once fired. 8 RP and 3 W-W Super. I don't know where I picked these up so can't give more info.

I'm a few miles east of Battle Ground and will be around the home area for the next week. The following week I'm back at work in the Montevilla area of PDX (84th and Glisan).

Happy New Year everybody!

Last Edited:
I've got a Hogue grip sleeve I bought for a Glock 31. At least I THINK that's what it was bought for. The angles line up right when I compare it to,my 40MOS, so I'm nearly certain it fits the 31 frame size. I no longer have the pistol, just found the sleeve in my safe while cleaning it out. PM me with a local pickup in Veneta or Eugene and its yours. If you aren't local, send me an address and if it's still available the next time I go to the post office, I'll mail it to you. 1514845278825971312967.jpg 15148453021231635909309.jpg

.303 British rounds
.243 Brass

This is not much but hopefully someone will find value, I'll try and post pics tomorrow:

.303 British One old box containing 15 rounds of .303 British. 12 are loaded with round nose double cannelure bullets in RP cases. Three are soft point spritzers in FC cases. I'm sure all are reloads and I don't know the details on the loads, but they could be pulled for components.

I picked these up back in 1977 when, as a high-school student I purchased several large boxes of reloading gear from an estate sale. There was a mishmash of tools, powders, components and loaded ammo. Before I knew better I shot up all the loaded ammo in the stash. There was .30-06, .270 Win, .257 Roberts, 8x57 JS, .308, .32 Win, 7mm Mag and a few I can't remember but my buddies shot these in their guns. All shot fine with no signs of any type of problem. So ... use that as a guide if you are interested.

.243 Win 11 empty cases that appeared to be once fired. 8 RP and 3 W-W Super. I don't know where I picked these up so can't give more info.

I'm a few miles east of Battle Ground and will be around the home area for the next week. The following week I'm back at work in the Montevilla area of PDX (84th and Glisan).

Happy New Year everybody!
the 243 still available?

holsters.png

Blackhawk Size 0, IWB snubbie revolver holster
ACE CASE 2" OWB/IWB snubbie revolver holster

These both worked great with the Taurus 617 7 shot snub nose .357 that I no longer own.
First PM with name and address get's it, shipping on me. Sorry foreigners but these holsters are going to someone in OR, WA, ID or North CA, gotta keep it local.

Dave

Happy New Year!

Ruger 10/22 camo take-down stock and barrel band.

Gone! Mosix has a project for the grand kids!

I can't claim generosity here ... I actually picked it up on a pay-it-forward from Jeremey of Lucky Sporting Goods (LuckySG handle here ... supporting member and vendor to this site) for a project that will now not happen. My son wants to go another direction, so if you need the stock let me know and give Jeremy a big thank you!

Last Edited:
GONE

Back with a few new things.

Hats, three new adjustable ball caps from our friends at Midway USA. Three range bags, just ignore the writing on the side that identified their previous callings and there is an amazing amount of gear you could pack in these for fishing, shooting or keeping the car equipt. Lastly some hearing protection. Slowly upgrading to electronics for everyone so these are free to someone that could use an extra pair or three for shooting, the garage, or in my house when that massive blender is running.
20180116_203401630_iOS.jpg 20180116_202909829_iOS.jpg 20180116_202854757_iOS.jpg 20180116_202841362_iOS.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads