JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm sure that most of you have heard about this tragedy that took place not far from where we live here in UK. In case it somehow passed you by, the PEDRO in a DUST OFF exercise crashed into the dunes in the early evening of tuesday at Cley-next the-Sea, Norfolk County, England, killing all four crew members.

I made contact with their home base of RAF Lakenheath earlier today, to see about signing a Book of Condolence - these are the emails covering that event - please feel free to give your support to the families and friends of our lost airmen, one of whom leaves a wife and one-year-old daughter.

Sir - I would be grateful to be advised if you have an on-line Book of Condolence that I can sign on behalf of the many serving and retired military personnel, and the civilians on the numerous stateside websites to which I contribute.

Major [Retd] tac

In a message dated 01/09/14 20:18:12 GMT Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

Maj. tac,
At this time there is no such online listing. We have been receiving tons of support from the community and we have compiled their condolences for future use. If you would like to email it to us here, we will make sure it is incorporated. Thank you again for your words honoring these fallen heroes!

v/r
SSgt Thomas Trower
48th Fighter Wing Public Affairs
DSN 226-2151, Comm 01638 522151

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 8:12 PM
To: 48 FW/PA
Subject: Feedback: Book of Condolence

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show