JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i bought a large Patriot safe about 4 years ago. I have learned recently that they have gone out of business. It has an electronic lock on it that I can't find another company that uses it. I would like to buy a spare to have just in case this one ever quits. It's a huge great fire rated safe. Anyone know anything to help. Below is a picture of the lock.

Last Edited:
i bought a large Patriot safe about 4 years ago. I have learned recently that they have gone out of business. It has an electronic lock on it that I can't find another company that uses it. I would like to buy a spare to have just in case this one ever quits. It's a huge great fire rated safe. Anyone know anything to help.

What kind of lock? SecuRAM, Sargent and Greenleaf?

IMG_0855.JPG

Here's a photo of my lock on my safe..it's a keypad that runs on batteries and has a key that unlocks the open and close wheel. I'd like to buy one in case this one goes quit.

Here's a photo of my lock on my safe..it's a keypad that runs on batteries and has a key that unlocks the open and close wheel. I'd like to buy one in case this one goes quit.
Did you ever find out if you can get a spare lock for yours? I have the same safe and just found out about them going out of business; i have the same concerns as you.

Thanks

Liberty safe bought them out. Have a call into one of the owners. They no longer use that electronic lock. I'm trying to find one to buy for a spare. I'll keep you posted

Ugh, that sucks. I spend 2300 on this safe probably 5 years ago. I guess it's good I got one unlike others I've seen who got their money taken and no safe before they vanished....but doesn't help us if ours breaks.

That's true. I thought at the time they were a good company. I love the safe but am afraid of what happens if the electronics fail. I'm told no other lock will work on our safes. Let's just hope it lasts along time.

i bought a large Patriot safe about 4 years ago. I have learned recently that they have gone out of business. It has an electronic lock on it that I can't find another company that uses it. I would like to buy a spare to have just in case this one ever quits. It's a huge great fire rated safe. Anyone know anything to help. Below is a picture of the lock.
Hi Michael, I have a patriot safe. Do you have the manual for yours? Lost mine and would like to have a copy so I can get in using the keypad again. Thanks Rick

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top