JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i bought a large Patriot safe about 4 years ago. I have learned recently that they have gone out of business. It has an electronic lock on it that I can't find another company that uses it. I would like to buy a spare to have just in case this one ever quits. It's a huge great fire rated safe. Anyone know anything to help. Below is a picture of the lock.

Last Edited:
i bought a large Patriot safe about 4 years ago. I have learned recently that they have gone out of business. It has an electronic lock on it that I can't find another company that uses it. I would like to buy a spare to have just in case this one ever quits. It's a huge great fire rated safe. Anyone know anything to help.

What kind of lock? SecuRAM, Sargent and Greenleaf?

IMG_0855.JPG

Here's a photo of my lock on my safe..it's a keypad that runs on batteries and has a key that unlocks the open and close wheel. I'd like to buy one in case this one goes quit.

Here's a photo of my lock on my safe..it's a keypad that runs on batteries and has a key that unlocks the open and close wheel. I'd like to buy one in case this one goes quit.
Did you ever find out if you can get a spare lock for yours? I have the same safe and just found out about them going out of business; i have the same concerns as you.

Thanks

Liberty safe bought them out. Have a call into one of the owners. They no longer use that electronic lock. I'm trying to find one to buy for a spare. I'll keep you posted

Ugh, that sucks. I spend 2300 on this safe probably 5 years ago. I guess it's good I got one unlike others I've seen who got their money taken and no safe before they vanished....but doesn't help us if ours breaks.

That's true. I thought at the time they were a good company. I love the safe but am afraid of what happens if the electronics fail. I'm told no other lock will work on our safes. Let's just hope it lasts along time.

i bought a large Patriot safe about 4 years ago. I have learned recently that they have gone out of business. It has an electronic lock on it that I can't find another company that uses it. I would like to buy a spare to have just in case this one ever quits. It's a huge great fire rated safe. Anyone know anything to help. Below is a picture of the lock.
Hi Michael, I have a patriot safe. Do you have the manual for yours? Lost mine and would like to have a copy so I can get in using the keypad again. Thanks Rick

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top