JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i bought a large Patriot safe about 4 years ago. I have learned recently that they have gone out of business. It has an electronic lock on it that I can't find another company that uses it. I would like to buy a spare to have just in case this one ever quits. It's a huge great fire rated safe. Anyone know anything to help. Below is a picture of the lock.
I have a patriot. Batteries died. Can't find the other key or battery pack to plug it in to open. Any ideas? Thx

I am new to your forum. I have a Patriot safe and the battery compartment went bad and fell apart. I have been searching around trying to find a new one. Yeah , right, Goodluck. I know. I have the owners manual if anybody would like me to scan it and email it. I also have the battery back-up plug in thing too but not sure if I want to part with that.

I am new to your forum. I have a Patriot safe and the battery compartment went bad and fell apart. I have been searching around trying to find a new one. Yeah , right, Goodluck. I know. I have the owners manual if anybody would like me to scan it and email it. I also have the battery back-up plug in thing too but not sure if I want to part with that.
Welcome to NWFA

Would be great if you send me a copy of the owners manual. 9r23 New to all this how do we contact each other?

Hi I am [email protected] 562-756-8077 pst. Please contact us ! My we get emailed copy of Patriot manual ? Thank U. As to your battery box situation We had again soldered the wires back into box and used velcro across front of battery box and on vault surface !! Just pull out ward on one side of Velcro to pull out box replace ALL Batteries EVERY TIME change at (6 months)Good Luck

Hi I am [email protected] 562-756-8077 pst. Please contact us ! My we get emailed copy of Patriot manual ? Thank U. As to your battery box situation We had again soldered the wires back into box and used velcro across front of battery box and on vault surface !! Just pull out ward on one side of Velcro to pull out box replace ALL Batteries EVERY TIME change at (6 months)Good Luck
Radio shack may have New battery box

This is what I have.

20191205_130633.jpg 20191205_130644.jpg 20191205_130651.jpg 20191205_130656.jpg

The lock I have is a AP8111. Google says it's a fairly commonly used lock for safes. Chinese made. I not see why you cant buy one.

You can down load a pdf of the picture I just attached

The lock I have is a AP8111. Google says it's a fairly commonly used lock for safes. Chinese made. I not see why you cant buy one.

You can down load a pdf of the picture I just attached

You can buy this, unfortunately the only place I have seen it for sale sells a minimum order of 100 at a time

Thanks for the instructions, they may come in handy next time I need to open one the hard way

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top