JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't wait to see the drastic drop in crimes using firearms! Maybe taxes will be reduced now as less law enforcement is needed!

That is funny, as sick as it is, it is funny that they even can think that and sleep at night.
Left wing J-azzs have worms in their brains.

This is what I tell people in favor of more firearm restrictions and laws. Proofs in the pudding... Chicago and LA pudding looks pretty gross.
In Oakland California there is a shooting at least every .75 days. Almost all are by gang member and all are done in the most restrictive area in all of the state. A statistic you wont see on the news or in the paper.
But ya lets make sure we get the movie theatures headlined

In Oakland California there is a shooting at least every .75 days. Almost all are by gang member and all are done in the most restrictive area in all of the state. A statistic you wont see on the news or in the paper.

It is reaching that level in NE Portland and Gresham. I see a police report daily now with a new shooting and almost every one is gangs doing it.
A 100% zero tolerance for any and all gangs and gang activity needs to be implemented to stop it, but that will not happen. It keeps the people spooked and the tax revenue coming in to the politicos, and more money for police and jails and weapons, so no,..... it will go on and on and on. It is job security for the leftist politicians and their slaves.

If you want to know what the MSM does not show you then subscribe to these.
http://flashalert.net/region.html?RegionID=1&CatName=Police+&+Fire&Texting=0

or go deeper with these

http://flashalert.net/region.html?RegionID=1

or even deeper

http://flashalert.net/

Last Edited:
It is reaching that level in NE Portland and Gresham. I see a police report daily now with a new shooting and almost every one is gangs doing it.
A 100% zero tolerance for any and all gangs and gang activity needs to be implemented to stop it, but that will not happen. It keeps the people spooked and the tax revenue coming in to the politicos, and more money for police and jails and weapons, so no it will go on and on and on. It is job security for the leftist politicians and their slaves.

I completely agree with you. I've been thinking snd saying this all along.

I'm at the point where there should be open season for anyone proven to be in a gang that's violent. Make them wear t shirts with targets on and gang violence will all but disappear. I know this isn't realistic but I can dream.

I live in that area currently and grew up on 148th between burnside and stark. I thought it was normal for your neighbors house to get a drive by. I could walk down the street and find shell casings as a child. Turns out that's not normal. It's gotten better but still in bad shape.

I'm extremely upset to see more regulations being passed that keeps firearms out of the hands of the people that we all want to have firearms. These laws do not do anything to prevent criminals from using firearms for violence. Anyone that doesn't realize that needs to spend more time on the streets in rock wood instead of walking their pure bred in the west hills.

I'm aware. A very disturbing example of media bias and ineffective policies.

No doubt they will keep introducing and passing bills.

I've been pretty vocal, voted Republican since moving to Oregon and spent a little money fighting them as well, but as you know, between the Progressives, the Unions and the slackers who label themselves victims, chances are slim the next Election will bring any balance to Oregon's politics.

Saying that, the anti-gun laws they have been pushing have maybe done more to sway the individuals who belong to the Unions against voting Dem than anything else.

Keep spreading the word and changing minds in person out there and we may have a chance.
I teach classes on a regular basis...but my county is pretty much all Republican and our Rep. Jeff Kruse, is very ProGun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top