JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Eh! I've got all the firearms I need! No need to buy or sell! Every one of them legal at the time I purchased them! So stuff it lib's!!!:cool:

agree.gif

Made my last FTF yesterday - well, for firearms anyway. Sad to see the era of freedom in transactions fade into the past. I'll miss the opportunity to swap firearms with fellow law-abiding Oregonians. I guess for now all that's left for FTF are accessories and ammo. Sad that the freedom haters are getting their way.

What will be interesting is if there is an uptick in private transfers done at FFL gun stores and dealers etc. a year from now.
No uptick means people are ignoring the law or hanging on to what they have.

What happened? Who said they were going to throw the tea in the harbor? Exactly.

What will be interesting is if there is an uptick in private transfers done at FFL gun stores and dealers etc. a year from now.
No uptick means people are ignoring the law or hanging on to what they have.

I'll be hanging on to what I have...

If/when I buy anything else, it will be through regular retail channels. No benefit left to buying used with the extra cost and extra registration.

I never was much of a trader except occasionally between people or family I knew well.

I tend to hang on to what I have. Pawn shop finds, given, inherited or bought new is the bulk of my modest collection.
I was highly opposed to SB941 but it won't affect too much.

I never was much of a trader except occasionally between people or family I knew well.

I tend to hang on to what I have. Pawn shop finds, given, inherited or bought new is the bulk of my modest collection.
I was highly opposed to SB941 but it won't affect too much.
They will keep introducing and passing bills that will affect you sooner or later....unless you get real vocal leading up to election time!

They will keep introducing and passing bills that will affect you sooner or later....unless you get real vocal leading up to election time!
No doubt they will keep introducing and passing bills.

I've been pretty vocal, voted Republican since moving to Oregon and spent a little money fighting them as well, but as you know, between the Progressives, the Unions and the slackers who label themselves victims, chances are slim the next Election will bring any balance to Oregon's politics.

Saying that, the anti-gun laws they have been pushing have maybe done more to sway the individuals who belong to the Unions against voting Dem than anything else.

Keep spreading the word and changing minds in person out there and we may have a chance.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top