JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is a tweet listing some of the more winnable House Districts in Oregon: D0kJ5SFVsAIlwSL.jpg

If you reside in any of these districts it would be especially helpful if you would help out by starting up a group for that district. This doesn't diminish the importance of the other groups but these groups will have legislators that may be more easily influenced and easier to beat in 2020.

I had another NWFA member express interest in taking on HD15. Keep em coming!

Tweet source: Oregon Liberty on Twitter

We had our first meeting last night (SD 33, but will call it Washington County for now). It was great to finally put a face to the names and shake hands in person, and break tasty bread-n-beer together. No one was a stranger by the end of the evening.

We shared info and perspectives on various 2nd A topics, and what we thought we could do as a group to be more than just keyboard warriors. The team walked away with some plans and the knowledge that we are not alone in this struggle.

For those of you wanting to get involved, but maybe intimidated by the potential responsibilities, I'm hear to tell you it was easy to make a reservation for 6 (just like you were meeting up with friends for a night out, which we were) and send out a few invites via messaging/email/txt/phone just to let people know whats up and if they were interested. And then let the discussion develop at the meeting as people showed up, with some weight towards "what can we do next". (note: plenty of opinions on this board, or I can recommend some places to get started as well, if you are not sure of "what can we do next"). You don't have to wear a suit, or be a "motivational speaker" to organize.

We will be setting up another get together before the rally in March for those in the Washington County area for those of you who want to check it out. A second opportunity for those if you didn't know/on the fence/or couldn't make it.

Or if you were thinking about jumping in and signing up, but not sure about it, send me a msg and we can talk.

Do you mind if I copy and paste some of your advice to put in a post over at the r/Oregon2aOrganziations sub, I will credit you?

What is this r/Oregon2AOrganizations. I might have some "confidential suggestions" for 2 A advocates only.
I am looking for 60 leaders to lead the House District Groups. r/Oregon2AOrganizations will be the home base of sorts for those 60 leaders to communicate with each other in a private atmosphere. Each House District group leader will have their own subreddit, email, phone or some other platform to communicate with their members. The r/Oregon2AOrganizations subreddit will be for group leaders only. This isn't solely for privacy reasons but also to help reduce clutter that can build up in open subreddits. Once r/Oregon2AOrganizations is in full operation, we could consider temporarily inviting guest in for group chats and such. We are at the ground floor right now and still trying to work this all out. I will let you know when it's in full operation.

That reminds me, I need everybody who takes on a House District group to get signed up with a reddit account and then I will get them set up to participate in r/Oregon2AOrganizations. Group Leaders if you need help getting a reddit account set up PM me.

We now have 6 House Districts covered with 54 to go. Let me know if you're interested in leading a group or joining a group. I can put you in touch with the group leaders we have on board so far, for House District 16, 19, 26, 33, 39 and 41.

You could put out a house fire with that attitude;)

It's not an "attitude", it's an astute observation.... as this isn't my first rodeo having been at the very first pro2A Salem demonstrations when "fat Elvis" managed to MC, make a membership drive for Sons of the Conderacy, and tell everyone about his visions of angels as tall as telephone poles lining the desert highway he was driving down.... and some dude with a black power beard and beachball gut all kitted up like a Blackwater merc standing up on stage off to the side the entire time with an AR at the low-ready....

Brace yourself, you haven't EVEN seen what "stupid" is yet....

:s0054:

PLEASE take my advice and "screen" your candidates... ;)

It's not an "attitude", it's an astute observation.... as this isn't my first rodeo having been at the very first pro2A Salem demonstrations when "fat Elvis" managed to MC, make a membership drive for Sons of the Conderacy, and tell everyone about his visions of angels as tall as telephone poles lining the desert highway he was driving down.... and some dude with a black power beard and beachball gut all kitted up like a Blackwater merc standing up on stage off to the side the entire time with an AR at the low-ready....

Brace yourself, you haven't EVEN seen what "stupid" is yet....

:s0054:

PLEASE take my advice and "screen" your candidates... ;)
I might resemble some of those remarks.

Well, he always seems to be humming a happy tune to himself when running my debit card through the POS machine at his shop! :D
When I get a buyer for the nicest AR-9 to have ever hung out with me, it will be time for some happy humming, even at an overall loss. If anyone is on the fence about joining in please reach out for support, this is not course you get graded on when you walk in the door the first day.

I just typed up a flyer which I am contemplating on handing out at the rally. I have asked Radian if I could set up a small table to operate from. Here is text on flyer:

"Leaders Wanted!

Looking for volunteers to lead efforts aimed at preserving our constitutional rights at the House District level. Volunteers can forge their own path with the goal of uniting others to get involved in each of the 60 House Districts in Oregon. If you are concerned about recent attempts by the Oregon Legislature to restrict our rights and would like to help please email me Eric at [email protected]

Typical activities leaders might want to be involved in could include:

Letter Writing (via email)

Attending Town Halls

Meeting With Representative & Senator Of Your District

Providing Testimony Written or In Person For Bill Hearings

Engaging Legislators on Social Media Platforms

Recruiting And Motivating Others In Your District To Help

Work With Other District Leaders To Develop Successful Strategies

If you would like to help but don't feel you have the time to lead a group email me at [email protected]. I will try to match you up with a group leader when one is available in your district.

To find your House District number go to this website and enter your address:

Legislator Lookup

After you enter your address a box will pop up. Select the middle tab labeled "House" to find your House District number."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top