JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Edit as of March 9th: 6 House Districts down and 54 to go, I will update this thread as new sign ups occur.

If you want to keep track of sign up progress check out this thread over on my original subreddit: Dedicated 2nd Amendment Group Leaders Wanted For 59 Oregon House Districts : orgunowners

I am looking for 57 dedicated 2nd Amendment supporting Oregonians to join with me and turn anger and inaction in to resolve and focused effort, towards mitigating infringement of our Constitutional rights. News of legislation infringing on our rights is rolling out almost daily. We need people who can rally constituents to influence their legislators and help elect candidates who will respect our rights.

The initial plan of action will be the following steps:

1. Before March 23rd I will complete the following.

(A) Set up the subreddit for group leaders.

(B) Take responsibility for HD 26 and set up a subreddit for my yet unnamed group.

(C) Begin recruiting Volunteers who wish to lead groups in the other 59 House Districts. If you are interested in stepping up and leading a group you can contact me through the follwing methods with your ideas and an initial plan of action you would take to get your group going:
email me at [email protected]

PM me here at @arakboss

PM me on reddit at u/arakboss

We need one leader for each of the other 59 House districts in the State of Oregon. Ideally you should reside in the district you are taking responsibility for. You can look up your House District number here:
Legislator Lookup
(Make sure you look for the House District number, the default number that pops up is the Senate District number.)

3. The group leader in each district should be able to do the following:

Have a reddit account and be familiar with how to use reddit. I will be setting up a subreddit strictly for group leaders. And ideally the group leaders will probably want to set up a subreddit for their individual groups. The subreddits will serve as a semi-private platform for groups to communicate, share ideas, plan actions, etc.

In the beginning be available to spend around 8 hours a week managing your group, recruiti ng members and helping to support the other 59 groups.

Each group leader will commit to signing up with each of the other 59 groups as they are formed.

We can make this an extremely low dollar but high impact effort with a little dedication and organization. Here are some of the benifits with this plan. Once all 60 groups are formed and each of the group leaders have signed up with the other groups we will project our total membership as 3600 strong. Each group will have a minimum of 60 members. Groups will be able to easily cross promote membership in the other groups. Groups will have individual methods of promoting and fighting to support our gun rights. And through the 60 leadership members, will be able to focus all of the individual groups efforts on specific task when necessary.

If you have ideas that will support the implementation of this effort please share.

Last Edited:
Im not sure you have 59 extremely dedicated 2nd Amendment supporting Oregonians
on this board

Id help but moved out of state to save myself and goods.... but I can throw a couple web sites together for you

Im not sure you have 59 extremely dedicated 2nd Amendment supporting Oregonians
on this board

Id help but moved out of state to save myself and goods.... but I can throw a couple web sites together for you
I am going to reach out on other forums and platforms once I get the subreddits up and running. We are in way deeper trouble than I could have imagined if I can't find 59 dedicated 2A supporters in this State. If that turns out to be the case, we deserve what we get.

Edit: I apologize if my plan seems overbearing or too demanding for many, but it will be necessary for leaders of this effort to have this level of commitment. If not it will lack the effectiveness needed to get things done. And things need to get done. As a leader once you have a group up and running you can have your members help with some of the workload. You have likely heard the saying "freedom isn't free". This is one of those instances where you will be sacrificing your time to save everybody's freedom. I talked with the OregonPushBack sign guy (MC) when I was at the Capitol about all the time, labor and expense he has been putting in to their sign effort and it makes my contributions seem insignificant.

Last Edited:
What about reaching out to the guys that initiated the 2A ordinances in the counties that had them on the ballot this last election?

The guy in my district looked like he might already have a few friends to join here. I'd love to meet him one day, shake his hand.

Probably a lot of guys here feel the same.

What about reaching out to the guys that initiated the 2A ordinances in the counties that had them on the ballot this last election?

The guy in my district looked like he might already have a few friends to join here. I'd love to meet him one day, shake his hand.

Probably a lot of guys here feel the same.
That's a great suggestion, I will put that on my ever growing list.

My understanding is that Reddit was super controlled and censored.
I have been on there for over a year now. They have rules against arranging firearm and ammo transfers on their platform. But in the capacity I was planning on using it that wouldn't be an issue. reddit is an ideal platform to get out of the echo chamber and find new members to join our side.

This thread deserves way more posts. As this is a public forum, and there's a few things I don't want the anti-rights groups to hear, I will send my thoughts via PM.

Last Edited:
There are some free sitebuilder/hosting providers out there. Yola is one that came up in google search:
Is Yola really Free | Yola Customer Community

I'm paying about $11 for month to month hosting through hostgator. It's much cheaper if you pay for 2 or 3 yrs up front.

If anybody is interested in taking responsibility for a district but is worried about the tech aspects of the job, let me know and we can see if there are some ways we can work around that. If you can participate on this forum and use email, I can work with you. The most important part is having boots on the ground in each district. Somebody who can reach out to the Representive and Senator of each district. And somebody familiar with the people and turf of the districts. This effort is going to pick up importance as we approach the next election period.

you can run some websites off my server ....and I can provide a forum like this one but a SECURE FORUM to strategize etc etc......this place is monitored by the antis!

contact me if you get your duckies in a row and need IT assistance

I know myself well enough that I couldn't fill the shoes of a leader that you're looking for. I do know I can help in some capacity though and am willing to do so. Please keep us updated so folks can step up where and when they can. I applaud you for what you're doing.

I know myself well enough that I couldn't fill the shoes of a leader that you're looking for. I do know I can help in some capacity though and am willing to do so. Please keep us updated so folks can step up where and when they can. I applaud you for what you're doing.
Thank you for the offer to help where you can. I may have to lower my expectations for leaders responsibilities.

Here are some updates on my weekend progress. This is the group leader invite I will be posting around reddit. It is pinned on my existing subreddit as of this morning:
Dedicated 2nd Amendment Group Leaders Wanted For 59 Oregon House Districts : orgunowners

Here is the main subreddit that will be for group leaders only. The privacy setting is currently set to allow anybody to view the sample post I put on there. Once in use the privacy setting would be set so only group leaders would have access to subreddit:
Oregon2AOrganizations

I'm going set up a subreddit for House District 26 later this week and will start looking for members to join my group.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top