JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So... I would really like to try my hand at building some demil kit guns but Wahington has this crazy "no part from a machine gun" law that keeps distributors from sending kits to Washington.

Is there a legal work around for this or am I just stuck till I move to a free state ?

I remember a fellow in Vancouver that had a ton of FAL parts and complete kits minus the rcvr. Man I bought probably 20 of his FAL kits, G1, STG58, and several L1A1 kits. I bet there are a few of those floating around that have not been built yet.....

I am open to try and build just about anything that I can find info about. I am not proficient enough to build stuff without some help though so if its so obsucre as to not have mountains of Youtube help its probably a no go.

AK and UZI's seem to be the next logical step. I just want to make sure I am following the letter of the law.

Well convo CP he started a business I think selling parts.

I have always thought of doing the same but no time....I just want to buy it and go shoot it....

Thread over at weaponsguild has a rep from Apex parts that will ship to you

"We can take care of a customer from Washington State with an AK kit.
You are welcome to call my SALES office if you have any questions."

post is a year old though
http://www.weaponsguild.com/forum/index.php?topic=50838.msg696727#msg696727

even though the law has this: "any part designed and intended solely and exclusively for use in a machine gun" distributors think it is vague enough not to ship. The law is vague though.

<broken link removed>,

Spectra is right! Yes, Parts Kit's In Wa!

Just a few!

kits%20lot.jpg

I am open to try and build just about anything that I can find info about. I am not proficient enough to build stuff without some help though so if its so obsucre as to not have mountains of Youtube help its probably a no go.

AK and UZI's seem to be the next logical step. I just want to make sure I am following the letter of the law.

Yep....nice guy , funny guy.
NWF needs a hall of fame to memorialize the retired folks that helped make this COMMUNITY or just got us through.
Hmmm.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR