JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So... I would really like to try my hand at building some demil kit guns but Wahington has this crazy "no part from a machine gun" law that keeps distributors from sending kits to Washington.

Is there a legal work around for this or am I just stuck till I move to a free state ?

I remember a fellow in Vancouver that had a ton of FAL parts and complete kits minus the rcvr. Man I bought probably 20 of his FAL kits, G1, STG58, and several L1A1 kits. I bet there are a few of those floating around that have not been built yet.....

I am open to try and build just about anything that I can find info about. I am not proficient enough to build stuff without some help though so if its so obsucre as to not have mountains of Youtube help its probably a no go.

AK and UZI's seem to be the next logical step. I just want to make sure I am following the letter of the law.

Well convo CP he started a business I think selling parts.

I have always thought of doing the same but no time....I just want to buy it and go shoot it....

Thread over at weaponsguild has a rep from Apex parts that will ship to you

"We can take care of a customer from Washington State with an AK kit.
You are welcome to call my SALES office if you have any questions."

post is a year old though
http://www.weaponsguild.com/forum/index.php?topic=50838.msg696727#msg696727

even though the law has this: "any part designed and intended solely and exclusively for use in a machine gun" distributors think it is vague enough not to ship. The law is vague though.

<broken link removed>,

Spectra is right! Yes, Parts Kit's In Wa!

Just a few!

kits%20lot.jpg

I am open to try and build just about anything that I can find info about. I am not proficient enough to build stuff without some help though so if its so obsucre as to not have mountains of Youtube help its probably a no go.

AK and UZI's seem to be the next logical step. I just want to make sure I am following the letter of the law.

Yep....nice guy , funny guy.
NWF needs a hall of fame to memorialize the retired folks that helped make this COMMUNITY or just got us through.
Hmmm.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads