JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If the bracelet isn't your style, there is always the giant foam cowboy hat and air horn plan.

Neat look for sure...but...
The title of the film clip is "Whacking Day"...The mind reels at the possibilities....:eek: :D
Andy
Edit to add the missing "H"...
Hmmm...what would happen if the letter H just went away....
mmm...wat would appen if the letter__ just went away....Nawww....that's too silly. :D

Last Edited:
Neat look for sure...but...
The title of the film clip is "Wacking Day"...The mind reels at the possibilities....:eek: :D
Andy
I believe you're thinking of the "Wacking Day" with an "h" in it, Andy. Just sayin'... :p

So does wearing a multi pocket fishing vest mark you as tacticool ? I often wear light weight shorts in warm weather and transfer bulky items to the vest.

I've felt it preferable to freeing Willie.

To me they are about as grey man as a lifted truck with an Oregunian sticker ripping along a suburban highway.

LMAO! I was stuck behind such a vehicle today whilst on the Five. Not only those elements present: he had a huge grinning skeleton decal, that told the observer that not only was he super cool, his intelligence level was above reproach. :p

I've always noticed and assumed those who are ultra aware of their surroundings, have a pocket knife clip showing and a paracord bracelet are carrying. I've had a few people who have noticed it but didn't say anything, though I know they know what it is since they are country boys. Example: the contractor doing work at my house recently.

I've considered carrying my knife clipped on my jeans behind my belt buckle, just to the right of it (I have some larger knives I carry like this at times) and carrying the paracord in a different way as well, so that I'm not so noticeable. No 5.11 gear, no MOLLE packs out and about town. I have a cheap backpack I bought on Amazon for that purpose so it doesn't look tacticool.

Looking tacticool attracts attention and of course there is always the possibility some SJW makes up a claim based on an assumption that you're carrying and you pointed a gun at them. It happens...

Its not easy for me because I think of XY and Z things that would be critical in a real bad scenario. Then, I think of how to have those things and not look like a target or alarming others.

A side duty of mine requires that I fly armed, so I really get the need to be "grey". I have to be completely incognito while carrying a full size gun, extra magazine, handcuffs, knife, and flash light. I have an IFAK/tourniquet in my carry-on item that I keep within reach. It can be done!

PS: paracord weaves make great key chains.

I always worry that my paracord bracelet is going to give me away as warrior:

High Speed Wristband.jpg

I wear a 550 cord bracelet. We started making those downrange to wear during our deployments. The teams all wore them till we got home. Once I retired, I wear mine as a remembrance. I could give a rats "dupa" how you or they percieve it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top