JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last I was in a mall, Hollister had some bubblegumin' paracord bracelets along with barbed wire temp tatoos. Operator AF.

Proper paracord usage for the grey man. Nobody will ever suspect that you aren't just another unremarkable person in the crowd.
1599713079921.png

I used 5' of paracord a couple of days ago to tie down my overloaded trash can lid, then it became - TACTICAN!

I had one for years while deployed in AFG. Got back here, took it off. I unraveled it once to see how long it was. Then used it to tie down tarps for the trips to the dump.

Seems paracord gets used a lot more to tie down trash than any tacticool reason. :D

There was a time when seasoned lowlifes would always shoot the guy wearing the vest first, as it was assumed he would be carrying. Back in the bad old days of Oregon being a "shall issue" carry license state, a person could only carry one handgun, it had to be declared and inspected by the issuing agency, usually sheriff department. Of course we all went for a wonder nine, big ugly blocks of heavy steel.. a Smith 659 in my case. About the only way to conceal a anvil is with lots of cover garment, so photographer's vests were in great demand. I often scrutinized those "vested" and sometimes determined they indeed were carrying. Certainly none had cameras. The original gray men....

I've always wondered why people buy those stickers when they could just drive their car out to the range and put some real bullet holes in it. Way cooler if you ask me! :D
And get some valuable training working around a vehicle at the same time, too! :cool:

Pro Tip: Be sure to leave the windows rolled up when you're shooting at the doors. ;)

Last Edited:
Survival dispatch had a good episode about guys wearing 5.11 gear being stopped by off duty Jake (come on guys, you have GOT to learn these logo's like SJW, PETA, Jake, etc.) working security at a movie theater and asked if they were carrying, then told to go put their pieces back in their vehicles. Meanwhile the guy from Survival Dispatch walked right in looking like Joe Average.

Survival dispatch had a good episode about guys wearing 5.11 gear being stopped by off duty Jake (come on guys, you have GOT to learn these logo's like SJW, PETA, Jake, etc.) working security at a movie theater and asked if they were carrying, then told to go put their pieces back in their vehicles. Meanwhile the guy from Survival Dispatch walked right in looking like Joe Average.

Sounds like profiling to me.

Geeez. First ya all tell me my fanny pack is not cool. Then next you say my vest is no longer cool. Now, you tell me not to wear my para cord bracelet. What next? I suppose you think my mullet hair style is no longer cool. Well I ain't given up my overalls.

Geeez. First ya all tell me my fanny pack is not cool. Then next you say my vest is no longer cool. Now, you tell not to wear my para cord bracelet. What next? I suppose you think my mullet hair style is no longer cool. And I ain't given up my overalls.

I think you're cool. :p

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR