JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guy got what he deserved. Getting naked in a child's room.. we all know what this guy intended to do.

You break into a kids room.. all bets are off and your fate is sealed at that point.

1) A similar event in TX resulted when a Mojado molested his employers 12 yr old daughter (caught en flagrante delicto) and the dad beat the perp to death with his hands. It was TX, so no harm, no foul on Dad's part.
2) 6 rds fired, 6 hits(?) and the perp lived? Sounds like Mr. Bracey should re-assess the caliber/loads he uses for home defense.
3) The time to get the piece is when you are made aware of the threat. He should have had it in his hand when he went to check it out. If I knew somebody was in the house I would be greeting them with some substantial firepower in hand. Given that he was naked and growling, I would be justified in inferring threat of death or GBH.
4) Have Elifritz or Marshall done any research into how well a 12 ga. 3" #0000 works on naked intruders? :D
5) This situation would be like choosing the right club for this particular shot. Pistol? Carbine? Shottie? "Firearm?" Other? (Andy? Anyone?)
Maybe a shottie for me and a carbine for The Beloved. Make no mistake - she would be a formidable opponent with a modern sporting carbine.

The investigation is ongoing and police ask if you have any information to contact Richland police.
I hope the next call they get is "Hey I found your guy, he's bleeding all over my floor, could you come pick him up?"

1 shot and 1 dead Orc. Good shooting Mom!!
When it's time to shoot there is no consideration beyond stopping the bad guy from doing whatever s/he (xse? shx? whatever.) is doing that is causing you to shoot.
She put him on the trailer and rendered him a non-recidivist with 1 shot - can't do much better than that! :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top