Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Outrageous

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by ZigZagZeke, Feb 26, 2013.

1. ZigZagZeke

ZigZagZeke Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer

Health Dept.: Homeless Can?t Eat Deer Meat | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

2. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

It appears to be government run amok. Using no brains or common sense. Sheesh, it depresses me every time I hear of stupid stuff like this.

3. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

No surprise here, the state thrives on creating dependents, manufactured consent for the voting charade. Private charity directly threatens its scam.

4. aslinged

aslinged Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

Unless it's run through the big philanthropic foundations (Carnegie/Rockefeller/et al) in which case it IS approved, subsidized, sent straight to the head of the line and backed by the full force of the state guns. Google: Normon Dodd Reese Commission, ten minutes and you'll see who runs the country. You'll see this info has been available for some forty years as well. (Not directing this at dmancornell, just using it as a teaching moment.)

gehrheart and (deleted member) like this.
  5. fallingblock

fallingblock willamette valley Member

This is no different than my neighbors who were donating farm fresh eggs to the mission.... The local mission longer accept them for the same reason (not inspected)

These people were donating like 300 eggs per month.....

6. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

That type of "charity" is just a buy-in to walk in the halls of power. Similar to the government "foreign aid" which is nothing more than a flat out bribe.

7. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Unbelieveable.

8. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

It is Bureaucracy over Brains.

9. duane black

duane black Washington Well-Known Member

THIS

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

10. gehrheart

gehrheart fidalgo island Well-Known Member

I feel I should be shocked...

.... sadly I am not.

11. James 61

James 61 Clark Co Washington Member

Besides all the other reasons people are outraged this struck me as the ultimate insult.

"The controversy started when someone being fed at the rescue mission complained about being fed deer meat."

Really?! Somebody had the gall to complain about a free meal that they didn't have to do a thing to prepare or procure. What an ungrateful P!$#@k. I hope they figure out who the complainer is and toss him (or her) out on his a$$ next time they show their face. Despicable.

Redcap, mancat, Oklahomie and 3 others like this.
  12. Oklahomie

Oklahomie Marysville Active Member

Seriously, if your hand is out then complaining shouldn't even be an option... bubblegums.

Rotty and (deleted member) like this.
  13. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Then, let the hungry fend for themselves. My bet is that after a few days, boiled dog will sound pretty tasty! Government intrusion into our lives on the pretense of protecting us has gotten out of hand!!

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.
  14. Bob D

Bob D Oregon, Cascades Well-Known Member

That venison was hunted from the King's forest, and no one but the King shall eat it!

samuelm16 and (deleted member) like this.
  15. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

The government agencies are running rampant with power and being left unchecked by those who should be watching the watchmen. A pipe to the knee of the first "inspector" would have made a clear impact for the next inspector in line. Authorities would have just thought it was a surly hungry hungry homeless man.. And we know Authorities can't tell any of them apart.. That would be my insurance policy against Gov thugs.

Undoubtedly the place would be shutdown.. But in the mean time, they'd feast like kings.. That much Id make sure of.