JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"They actually took it out to the dumpsters, split the packages open and poured Clorox on it," Martin told Fox News.

He said the rescue mission serves 200,000 meals a year – without a single dime of assistance from the state or federal governments. As a result of the confiscation, he said as many as 3,200 meals were lost.

"It seems like this was a senseless act," he said. "I don't think hungry people who come to our mission appreciate the fact they could have been eating some really good venison and as it is now – no one can eat it."

The Health Dept. defended their actions and said they had to pour Clorox on the meat as an "extra precaution so that animals would not eat it from the dumpster and become sick or die."
"This is a process called ‘denaturing,'" they stated.

<broken link removed>

No surprise here, the state thrives on creating dependents, manufactured consent for the voting charade. Private charity directly threatens its scam.

Unless it's run through the big philanthropic foundations (Carnegie/Rockefeller/et al) in which case it IS approved, subsidized, sent straight to the head of the line and backed by the full force of the state guns. Google: Normon Dodd Reese Commission, ten minutes and you'll see who runs the country. You'll see this info has been available for some forty years as well. (Not directing this at dmancornell, just using it as a teaching moment.)

This is no different than my neighbors who were donating farm fresh eggs to the mission.... The local mission longer accept them for the same reason (not inspected)

These people were donating like 300 eggs per month.....

Unless it's run through the big philanthropic foundations (Carnegie/Rockefeller/et al) in which case it IS approved, subsidized, sent straight to the head of the line and backed by the full force of the state guns. Google: Normon Dodd Reese Commission, ten minutes and you'll see who runs the country. You'll see this info has been available for some forty years as well. (Not directing this at dmancornell, just using it as a teaching moment.)

That type of "charity" is just a buy-in to walk in the halls of power. Similar to the government "foreign aid" which is nothing more than a flat out bribe.

Besides all the other reasons people are outraged this struck me as the ultimate insult.

"The controversy started when someone being fed at the rescue mission complained about being fed deer meat."

Really?! Somebody had the gall to complain about a free meal that they didn't have to do a thing to prepare or procure. What an ungrateful P!$#@k. I hope they figure out who the complainer is and toss him (or her) out on his a$$ next time they show their face. Despicable.

Then, let the hungry fend for themselves. My bet is that after a few days, boiled dog will sound pretty tasty! Government intrusion into our lives on the pretense of protecting us has gotten out of hand!!

The government agencies are running rampant with power and being left unchecked by those who should be watching the watchmen. A pipe to the knee of the first "inspector" would have made a clear impact for the next inspector in line. Authorities would have just thought it was a surly hungry hungry homeless man.. And we know Authorities can't tell any of them apart.. That would be my insurance policy against Gov thugs.

Undoubtedly the place would be shutdown.. But in the mean time, they'd feast like kings.. That much Id make sure of.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top