JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm typing this with a bit of sarcasm injected but in all seriousness why are cars given a free pass? Why isn't anybody proposing mandatory ignition interlocks and detuning vehicles to 90MPH or slower for drivers 21 and under? Where is the outrage from the left for all the vehicle related deaths? Why aren't JZ or LS swapped cars called assault vehicles? I don't need to post the numbers here because we all know vehicular deaths caused by negligence or illegal operation outweighs the mass shooting number totals by a landslide. Whatever happened to MADD? Did they just meld into the anti gun scene? Thanks to MSM and social media the antis will always be hyper focused on the guns.

I'm typing this with a bit of sarcasm injected but in all seriousness why are cars given a free pass? Why isn't anybody proposing mandatory ignition interlocks and detuning vehicles to 90MPH or slower for drivers 21 and under? Where is the outrage from the left for all the vehicle related deaths? Why aren't JZ or LS swapped cars called assault vehicles? I don't need to post the numbers here because we all know vehicular deaths caused by negligence or illegal operation outweighs the mass shooting number totals by a landslide. Whatever happened to MADD? Did they just meld into the anti gun scene? Thanks to MSM and social media the antis will always be hyper focused on the guns.
Additional auto restrictions are coming but the easy answer to your question is that a large majority of people like and use cars daily. With firearms there is a much smaller fan base that like them and use them often.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top