JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Clearly another example of the 'important' things in life. It's amazing how people will get so worked up over little things but will remain silent about big things like making friends with terrorist supporting countries like Iran.

Good grief. If you don't like it don't shop there. And you may as well start your own coffee shop while you're at it.

The time to call out the sins of your neighbors (culture) has passed.
It is now time, for you as a husband, to make a safe place for your family. This place may be in your home, a basement, a family home, a storage shed, a church...

So the fat guy from King of Queens grows a Silent Bob beard, dresses up like Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit then complains that the lack of snowflakes, ice skates, and trees on a plain red cup is removing.... "Christ" from Christmas.

Since he was CCW I'm going to give him a pass... just this once. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Wow! Just a waste...
I expect more from a pastor. He needs to set a better example, not try to stir the pot.
At the end of the day, they are a business and its a business decision. If you don't like starbucks...why are you there buying coffee from them? They are fairly pricey so I'm not a frequent visitor.

Who, besides me, realizes that they are being profiled on this 'New-Improved" web site?
I mean, really, do you even have a clue that about a dozen of the PPL you interface with are AI personalities?

I gave DB no less than THREE tries to make a decent cuppa.... FAIL! :s0154:

Everything else they have is just diabetes in a cup!

I get it! it's not for everyone. I gotta back the home team though, local business and what not. Plus my hatred for Starbucks knows no bounds, so the enemy of my enemy is my friend and what not.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top