JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Interesting show on right now on what really happened on January 6 on NEWSMAX I highly recommend as it is showing alot of film photos and info that I've never seen or heard
An interesting part shows the man who shot the unarmed Airforce Veteran Ashley Babbot prior to him killing her with his finger on the trigger flagging everybody looking so itchy it's scary.

Interesting show on right now on what really happened on January 6 on NEWSMAX I highly recommend as it is showing alot of film photos and info that I've never seen or heard
An interesting part shows the man who shot the unarmed Airforce Veteran Ashley Babbot prior to him killing her with his finger on the trigger flagging everybody looking so itchy it's scary.
That is an example of panic and what it looks like. He may well have not intended to fire that shot he did. Notice in the film there are other LEO's right on the other side when he fired who seem shocked he did. He would of course never admit it now but, I strongly suspect he fired before he really wanted to. Of course now he is the real hero to one side who NEVER supports LEO's when they shoot someone who is armed. That part has been fun to watch. People who scream every time a Cop shoots some scum who was armed, support as a hero one who shot a woman who really was unarmed. They do this with strait face never missing a beat.

That is an example of panic and what it looks like. He may well have not intended to fire that shot he did. Notice in the film there are other LEO's right on the other side when he fired who seem shocked he did. He would of course never admit it now but, I strongly suspect he fired before he really wanted to. Of course now he is the real hero to one side who NEVER supports LEO's when they shoot someone who is armed. That part has been fun to watch. People who scream every time a Cop shoots some scum who was armed, support as a hero one who shot a woman who really was unarmed. They do this with strait face never missing a beat.
He very well could have not meant to shoot. Either way you know he thought he was in deep crap after it went off.

OHHhhh YES.. those Filthy, Rowdy, Violent, and Out of Control .. ' Capitol Insurgents ' !!!

-

Rowdy Bunch.jpg

-

I hope the Babbitt family gets some justice. Horribly wrong. I'm a big fan of the law but this was at least a case where they should have at least say it was wrong.

He very well could have not meant to shoot. Either way you know he thought he was in deep crap after it went off.
YEP! I have heard a few times but never been able to find out for sure. While back a DC LEO left his duty arm in a can after using it there in the Capitol. Several have "claimed" this was also him but, I have never seen it on a "news site" I could be at least fairly sure was true. After this stunt I would of course not be surprised if it was him who did.

While back a DC LEO left his duty arm in a can after using it there in the Capitol. Several have "claimed" this was also him but, I have never seen it on a "news site" I could be at least fairly sure was true.
This following report is from The Hill. Date of the report is 2-27-19, a little less than 2 years before the mostly peaceful Capitol protest, so not biased by his subsequent actions. It's interesting that this report identifies him as commander of police on the House side. I hadn't heard that before.

The report below from NBC news is very revealing of the distortions found in the left wing media.

No mention of the 3 officers who were stationed in front of the door and left their post shortly before AB was shot.
No mention of the SWAT officers who were on the staircase behind her.
She was struck in the shoulder and died later of her injuries. Yeah, like 30 seconds later.
He asked them to stop, "Please."
There's only one way in or out of the House chamber. Yeah, right.

Imagine what you would think if that was all you knew about the incident.

Babylon Bee is pretty on-point most time,with their back-hand complements, and sarcasm .

-
-

This following report is from The Hill. Date of the report is 2-27-19, a little less than 2 years before the mostly peaceful Capitol protest, so not biased by his subsequent actions. It's interesting that this report identifies him as commander of police on the House side. I hadn't heard that before.

The report below from NBC news is very revealing of the distortions found in the left wing media.

No mention of the 3 officers who were stationed in front of the door and left their post shortly before AB was shot.
No mention of the SWAT officers who were on the staircase behind her.
She was struck in the shoulder and died later of her injuries. Yeah, like 30 seconds later.
He asked them to stop, "Please."
There's only one way in or out of the House chamber. Yeah, right.

Imagine what you would think if that was all you knew about the incident.

So sounds like it was him then. I had "heard" this quite a few times but was never sure and sure never heard the one who did it was some kind of supervisory role. I wonder if this resulted in any kind of "demotion"?
Back in the days when all toilets had the old tank it was something that happened enough to be cause a lot of embarrassment. Got to be one of those things where some LEO would be razzed about it for a LONG time. If pistol was stolen? Now that would be an interesting report :D

So sounds like it was him then. I had "heard" this quite a few times but was never sure and sure never heard the one who did it was some kind of supervisory role. I wonder if this resulted in any kind of "demotion"?
Back in the days when all toilets had the old tank it was something that happened enough to be cause a lot of embarrassment. Got to be one of those things where some LEO would be razzed about it for a LONG time. If pistol was stolen? Now that would be an interesting report :D
I think he got a medal actually... For real.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top