JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not that i dont believe in God or anything but i stopped going to church once i realized how full of crap all those people were where i was going. im no saint but i definately dont put on a face on sundays and do the opposite the other 6 days.

My wife works for starbucks. yall wouldnt believe the snobs that she has to make coffee for.

"this coffee is not 194 degrees. I ASKED FOR 194 DEGREES!!!!"

i was at her store for that one.

the world as we know it will end when coffee is no more. this is how the ZA starts.

McDonalds has better tasting coffee for a buck. Unlimited refills during your visit. They also have fru fru "coffee" for those ladies who need "coffee" to contain 5% coffee and 95% sugar/milk/fairy dust bs. For $2.99.

Dutch Bros also has better tasting coffee.

And a K Cup runs .40-80 cents a cup.

Starbucks = overpriced underflavored yuppie water;)

Not that i dont believe in God or anything but i stopped going to church once i realized how full of crap all those people were where i was going. im no saint but i definately dont put on a face on sundays and do the opposite the other 6 days.

My wife works for starbucks. yall wouldnt believe the snobs that she has to make coffee for.

"this coffee is not 194 degrees. I ASKED FOR 194 DEGREES!!!!"

i was at her store for that one.

the world as we know it will end when coffee is no more. this is how the ZA starts.

My wife is a Starbucks barista, she's dealt with the whole "exact temperature" thing too, in ADDITION to "shaken, not stirred".

I kid you not! :rolleyes:

BTW- DB coffee is 'ORIBLE, too! o_O

12227026_10153214127747308_4520776090619218369_n.jpg

:D

I've gone to a couple churches over the years where I absolutely knew the pastor and his family were running a scam on the attendees. I realized it was my obligation to leave and let God deal with them in His own time. Eventually, I was fortunate enough to find a great church out in Happy Valley and I've been going there for almost 15yrs...even through the lowest points of my life. The nice thing is it is "come as you are" because that is how God calls us...as we are right now at this very moment...just show up and let God do the rest.
www.alcpdx.com

McDonalds has better tasting coffee for a buck. Unlimited refills during your visit. They also have fru fru "coffee" for those ladies who need "coffee" to contain 5% coffee and 95% sugar/milk/fairy dust bs. For $2.99.

Dutch Bros also has better tasting coffee.

And a K Cup runs .40-80 cents a cup.

Starbucks = overpriced underflavored yuppie water;)

I used to love McDonald's coffee, when I worked there many years ago (back when we still had the old styrofoam clamshells for the sandwiches), when they used Boyd's as their supplier - that was good coffee. Their current coffee doesn't appeal to me at all.

As for DB, they do make a decent cup of black coffee, but I'll be darned if I'm going to wait in line for 25 minutes to get it. Starbucks' dark roast (Italian, French, Sumatran) is about the best I can do under the circumstances. But absolutely none of those 'mixed' coffee drinks. Seems like most folks I know can't drink coffee if it's not laced with pumps of this, dashes of that and a dollop of schmeer all over the top, finished with dainty sprinkles. Yeesh, I don't get that.

I am a pretty surprised at the level of crybaby in this video. He has done a few other ones that were good, but this is extremely petty and he should just move on.

I am a proud member of the Dutch Mafia myself.

I prefer Black Rock myself. DB is good as well, and Starbucks is a last resort. I prefer to make my coffee/Americanos at home but sometimes it just doesn't work out that way.

I don't like coffee.

Mostly from places like all the above listed. Starbucks over roasts their coffee and many of the others over cook the grounds.

When I can smell the acid undertones when my wife gets those frooffy drinks it makes me sick to my stomach.

Only exceptions for me have been high quality kona from Hawaii home brewed or copeleuac from Indonesia.

People usually comment on the high price of the beans $30-50 a pound (no idea the current market) but a pound of beans will make a lot more cups of coffee then I can buy at a coffee shop & the coffee is 10 times better.

I'm a tea drinker.

(Yea, yea - I can already feel the hipster comments being typed even before I post this...)

As a Christian, one who doesn't just attend church on Sunday but actively participates and holds a home fellowship ground in their living room:

This is completely asinine. I wish more of these "Christians" would put their money where their mouth is. Spend $150+ per month on a company that does not share your values and yet you still go there daily!! Why not be the Christian you are called to be and donate to groups that are trying to actually better the world we live in not just make sure every bean of coffee is from a fair trade farm.

If all Christians voted with their dollars like we do in this house, there would be quite a few companies changing their business models.

Your dollar means more than your twitter hashtag.

I don't like coffee.

Mostly from places like all the above listed. Starbucks over roasts their coffee and many of the others over cook the grounds.

When I can smell the acid undertones when my wife gets those frooffy drinks it makes me sick to my stomach.

Only exceptions for me have been high quality kona from Hawaii home brewed or copeleuac from Indonesia.

People usually comment on the high price of the beans $30-50 a pound (no idea the current market) but a pound of beans will make a lot more cups of coffee then I can buy at a coffee shop & the coffee is 10 times better.

I'm a tea drinker.

(Yea, yea - I can already feel the hipster comments being typed even before I post this...)

Nothing wrong with tea. Its not the best breakfast drink imo but nuttin wrong with it. It is a drink I must admit to doctoring though - I prefer a squirt of lemon in my tea regardless of blend. And hot tea > ice tea.

Way back in the day I was a regular Coffee People customer... Now just when I go to the Portland Airport.

I stopped spending money at Starbucks a couple years ago. Now as of this most recent debut of the "I'm ok, your ok" red cup. I am happy to report my wife will no longer be spending money there either. Nobody messes with my wife's christmas. :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top