JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Yes it was a SILLY question, because the answer is actually NO.

Jim Crow laws defined "separate but equal" standards for black Americans. The problem was, they did nothing to assure the "equal" part.
Voter ID targets no one based on color/race/creed, national origin or level of income.
To imply that it does is ridiculous, and the Supreme Court has approved it.

How dare you, or anyone else use the words "non-existent" and "voter fraud" in the same sentence!
And what evidence do you have that it doesn't exist?.

I am sure each and every one of the 20 or more links I might suggest will be found by you to "obviously fit the leftist's agenda". Suffice it to say that the red states are worried that too many poor people will vote for non-conservatives and are doing what they can to prevent it, same as back in the late 1800s. Why else with teh sudden worry about thus far unproven (is that better than non-existent?) voter fraud in a tight elsection?

BTW< I have no idea what indymedia or the Daily Kos are. Seriously.

Why else with teh sudden worry about thus far unproven (is that better than non-existent?) voter fraud in a tight elsection?

I have a better idea.
Why don't YOU ask the question you should be asking,....

Where did the United Nations get the idea they had ANY RIGHT to stick their noses into Americans' business where elections are concerned, and why are some Americans advocating their involvement?

And before you start listing your reference materials, try reading about the human rights abuses and election fraud being perpetrated by far too many of the leaders of member countries of the U.N.
We are Americans, we have no need of globalists and their empty rhetoric in the conduct of our own self governance, or the choosing of our representatives.
We set the standards they should be seeking to emulate if they were truly interested in honest, open elections in their own countries.

Not the other way around.

I have a better idea.
Why don't YOU ask the question you should be asking,....

Where did the United Nations get the idea they had ANY RIGHT to stick their noses into Americans' business where elections are concerned, and why are some Americans advocating their involvement?

And before you start listing your reference materials, try reading about the human rights abuses and election fraud being perpetrated by far too many of the leaders of member countries of the U.N.
We are Americans, we have no need of globalists and their empty rhetoric in the conduct of our own self governance, or the choosing of our representatives.
We set the standards they should be seeking to emulate if they were truly interested in honest, open elections in their own countries.

Not the other way around.

This.

9. All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads