Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Out of stater here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by David W Nelson, Apr 20, 2015.

1. David W Nelson

David W Nelson United States New Member

I live in MN, but keep an eye on firearms laws across the country. Willing to support the recall elections any way I can.
    While we have 'good' laws in MN, and more coming this year, I worry that Bloomberg will try to assault my State, too.
    Retired Army Warrant Office, NRA Benefactor member, shorty will have my CCW.

gryghin, oknow and etrain16 like this.
  2. Monica Cowles

Monica Cowles Grays Harbor, Washington Member, NRA (Life) USCCA, ACLDN, SAF (Life) Staff Member Silver Supporter

Welcome! :)

3. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Welcome to the forum. We're definitely under attack here, but some good folks are mounting recall efforts - even if it doesn't stop them, it may help send a message to stop any further attempts. We'll see. One way to help would be to share about the recall efforts - the more press they get, the better - even outside Oregon.

4. David W Nelson

David W Nelson United States New Member

I just received an email from my Democrat State Representative saying that now she wants registration and licensing for guns in MN. She has been in the House forever, and needs to retire for the sake of our State. Our House is controlled by Republicans, so there is no chance it will pass, but it is an opening shot.
    I have written to her complaining about her stance, but from the past I know she will ignore my messages.

5. shotsfired

shotsfired Ridgefield Active Member

Welcome to the forums.

6. Morpheus

Morpheus Columbia Gorge Anyway, back on the farm.

Welcome aboard! You may be safe from Bl$$mbergs money for now, but always a good idea to keep an eye out.

7. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome Aboard:s0006:

8. ChiefStealth

ChiefStealth Graham, Wa. Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. WO huh? I was a 131A myself.