JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I live in MN, but keep an eye on firearms laws across the country. Willing to support the recall elections any way I can.
While we have 'good' laws in MN, and more coming this year, I worry that Bloomberg will try to assault my State, too.
Retired Army Warrant Office, NRA Benefactor member, shorty will have my CCW.

Welcome to the forum. We're definitely under attack here, but some good folks are mounting recall efforts - even if it doesn't stop them, it may help send a message to stop any further attempts. We'll see. One way to help would be to share about the recall efforts - the more press they get, the better - even outside Oregon.

I just received an email from my Democrat State Representative saying that now she wants registration and licensing for guns in MN. She has been in the House forever, and needs to retire for the sake of our State. Our House is controlled by Republicans, so there is no chance it will pass, but it is an opening shot.
I have written to her complaining about her stance, but from the past I know she will ignore my messages.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top