JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sen. Pelosi was blaming Trump's Infrastructure Plan for this issue with the dam? Pelosi also said that Trump should be impeached other the dam failure? She is loonier than I thought. Pelosi has lost all touch with reality?

Sen. Pelosi was blaming Trump's Infrastructure Plan for this issue with the dam? Pelosi also said that Trump should be impeached other the dam failure? She is loonier than I thought. Pelosi has lost all touch with reality?

When she proclaimed that she "couldn't work with Bush", we gained insight into the state of her mental health and stability. No one bothered to correct her and the old broad kept blathering on.

I'm telling you quite plainly, that she seems to be suffering from dementia. Could it possibly be due to Alzheimer's Disease?

From what I heard they have not used the back up spill way in over 20 or more years

The emergency spillway has never been used since the dam was constructed. I can't find an exact link to anything stating that but everything I have read about it (and not saved the link) stated that about the emergency spillway.

Hate to be nit-picky, but it's actually Rep. Pelosi. California has two batbubblegum crazy senators in Feinstein and Harris.

While I disagree with her politics, I was referring to her true mental state. I believe that she may truly be suffering from Alzheimer's-related dementia. Her age, lifestyle and heredity may factor into this assessment.

Ford is correct, the emergency spillway has never been tested or actually used!
There is growing doubt that the crews will be able to save the emergency spillway in time for the next wave of storms coming in this week! Several engineers what gone on record stating that they do not believe the efforts to save the spillway will work, not enough time! Two of those engineers have since been sacked for expressing an opinion with out official authorization!

There is growing doubt that the crews will be able to save the emergency spillway in time for the next wave of storms coming in this week! Several engineers what gone on record stating that they do not believe the efforts to save the spillway will work, not enough time! Two of those engineers have since been sacked for expressing an opinion with out official authorization!

A typical response from TPTB when their necks are on the line.... but the top tier commissioners will not be reprimanded at all!!! the proverbial SH!T rolls downhill as usual...:mad::mad::mad:

Typical.

While I disagree with her politics, I was referring to her true mental state. I believe that she may truly be suffering from Alzheimer's-related dementia. Her age, lifestyle and heredity may factor into this assessment.
True, and she's always had some level of pathological issues even while younger. So the question is, is it all ALZ, or is it ALZ aggravated by one or more other personality or developmental disorders?

On Friday, California Governor Jerry Brown sought federal help from President Trump by asking the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to declare "a major disaster" in California in light of the damage done by recent storms.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Trump, " I'll get back to ya"

On Friday, California Governor Jerry Brown sought federal help from President Trump by asking the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to declare "a major disaster" in California in light of the damage done by recent storms.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Trump, " I'll get back to ya"

hehe. This is not a real screenshot, but still funny:

2709.JPG

Man I don't know if I would go back quite yet. Maybe just to pick up some more clothes/preps and get outta there. Wait it out till after the storms.
I just don't trust these California politicians as far as I can throw them... and well I'm not a poop flinging primate.

Last Edited:
I hurt for the people of the area. Screw the useless fish being "preserved" by the "environmentalist Left". Build a concrete dam/spillway and let people live. To the devil with politicians. Scoop up what is needed and return later. Rebuilding is far easier than burial and/or recovery of dead bodies.

Sue the State of California for negligence.

"The acting director of the California Department of Water Resources, Bill Croyle, said he was "not familiar with 2005 documentation or conversation" about spillway concerns."

As usual the people in charge know nothing about what they are supposed to be in charge of. And meanwhile Rome burns or floods in this case..

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top