JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those of you who think all cops are good guys and they will just let me off if I have a brace on my pistol or whatever, they aren't all good guys. Sounds like an organized theft ring to me.

Following too close = pc to pull you over. Won't consent to search so they get dog to bark so they can search. They keep any possessions in the car and if person doesn't agree, they go to jail and their dog goes to pound.

I'm about as Procop as one gets but I have limits and those police need to have an example made of them and they should have long gray hair when they get out of jail. To use your powers illegally against the citizens you're supposed to be protecting that's getting up there on the capital crime.

I'm about as Procop as one gets but I have limits and those police need to have an example made of them and they should have long gray hair when they get out of jail. To use your powers illegally against the citizens you're supposed to be protecting that's getting up there on the capital crime.
They are supposed to hold themselves to a higher standard than the rest of us. The courts should too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top