Landhawk Arms
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Southwest Firearms Forum
Defensive Arts
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems

Oregon Upland Hunting Buddy

Reactions
Hi, My name is John, 62 years old, and I just bought my first shotgun. I decided after months of looking around that I would buy a Mossberg 930 JM Pro 22", and I would use it for home defense, target practice, and upland bird hunting. I am also considering turkey and deer hunting with my shotgun. I intentionally listed turkey separate from Upland as it appears to be so much different from Grouse, Etc. In other words, I do not own any turkey hunting equipment such as a blind, caller, decoy, Etc. It appears that turkey hunting is a tough bird to find and bring down! I would love to give turkey hunting a go, but would like to do it with a seasoned hunter who knows what the heck he is doing! From what I can tell, spring turkey season begins April 15th. I live in Happy Valley, Oregon. Anyone out there want to take on a sixty-two-year-old newbie?

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS