JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems like the CR bouy is where they always are if you go out the Columbia. But 5 lbs...not sure that is worth all the fuel. The reports I've gotten from my buddy with a dory out of Pacific City is not good. Bottom fishing has been good though.

image.jpeg my wife caught I small king right off the saw dust hole by the green can #27.
It was a 25" hatcher fish.
I couldn't believe how white the meat was for a bouy 10 fish.
Anybody else seen this?

Yeah, it's becoming the norm for some reason, albeit it is their diet since their food source has been dwindling the last 10-20 years. The COHO are starving to death out in their customary feeding grounds. It ain't good gentlemen!!!!

image.jpeg Picked up a nice chinook 26lbs dressed at the saw dust hole and the meat was nice and red .missed 2 other bits
It's funny this year all my bites are coming on the out going tide.
Saw a few other fish caught and the boat ramp was a zoo.

Been trolling off the mouth of the Lewis river and it seem to be getting better every day.
Chrome pro trolls and Brads fake herring stuffed with tuna and I can 't believe how fast you have to troll this year.

Last Edited:
Was in Florence last weekend. I watched dozens of boats fishing for salmon in the bay and up the river but didn't see anyone catch anything. Crabbing was awesome though.

We've only put three in the boat so far this year out of seven or eight trips. Got one on the Yaquina and two on the Alsea. I'm pretty new to Oregon and the salmon fishing scene so I'm still learning, but most everyone I talk to says it's the worst year they've seen in a long time.

My daughter hooked a nice one for her first salmon though.

E1A48174-B323-42C0-937B-F147F3544787_zpsydfi3znk.jpg

Last Edited:
I am up in Or for the week doing some fall fishing, and the numbers are not very good. The Deschutes has been way better for the SteelHead then I have seen any where else, the Columbia Was more or less a bust! I hear the Coast has been way down as well!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top