JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When the weather is a little less caca, I'm thinking of making some excursions out there. Sometimes with family, sometimes alone. Thought I'd toss it out there for discussion: what are some of your favorite fishing opportunities along the southern Oregon coast?

Any species, fresh water or salt, and can include other aquatic critters (e.g., clamming, crabbing, eging, et al.). For the sake of discussion, from, say, Florence on down. This map I found on the Intratubes is close enough:

SouthernOregonCoast.png

Thanks much. And enjoy. :)

I hear the north jetty by Florence is good for greenling and perch, and there is a nice crab dock on the spit. The dunes are beautiful!
Winchester is known for ling and rock bass, so are the rocks around Yachats. I love watching the waves crash through those deep channels!
it's the ocean, so try your luck!
It helps to understand the needs and behavior of each fish, and then to be able to read current, you'd be surprised what a little exploring might present.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top