JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Oregon Right to Hunt, Fish, and Harvest Wildlife Constitutional Amendment Update
As many of you know we had been diligently gathering signatures for a ballot referendum to provide Oregonians the option to permanently protect the right to hunt, fish, and harvest wildlife through an amendment to the Oregon constitution in 2016.

We gathered nearly 8,000 signatures for 4 separate (but nearly identical) measures in a very short span. We turned these signatures into the Secretary of State and each ballot measure had enough signatures validated to move forward. However, the Secretary of State claimed our amendment would replace the ENTIRE Oregon constitution. This was a purely political move as our legal team followed the language of previously passed constitutional amendments.

We appealed their decision and then they took it to another level; the Secretary of State determined that our issue (hunting, fishing, wildlife harvest) does not qualify for a ballot referendum. Once again, this is completely politically motivated. At least 17 other states have successfully amended their constitution using nearly identical language. As a result, we are appealing this ludicrous decision to the Oregon Supreme Court.

Wow, this is the first I've heard of this. I would gladly sign as well!

This is ludicrous. There is such bias in Salem it's bleeding from their (well I'll not put the words I want to keep it civil).

Me to. ^^^^^^^^^^ I'll sign, I'm a life time resident.
Salem is just like a hemroid, swells up, bleeds all over, very painful and then the swelling goes down, it stops hurting and bleeding for awhile, you kind of forget about them and then bamm, THEIR BACK.

Preparation-H... if only it were THAT simple to fix Salem.

There is a fix for that...

bubblegumpreparation_h.jpg

Do they make those in hollow points? :D

You know... I wonder if I could load some of those up and make actual rounds with them. Sure would be a blast unless one got stuck in the barrel going the wrong way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top