JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Multnomah was no problem at all when I got mine and when I renewed it a couple of years ago. Fill out the papers, photo and fingerprints, pay the money (the most important part!!) and wait.

Thanks. I might go try it out there.
It's not that simple. You can't make an appointment, you must go in on certain days during their renewal hours. Also, call to make sure that they are processing out of state CHL's, they were ignoring out of state CHL applications for a while.

It's not that simple. You can't make an appointment, you must go in on certain days during their renewal hours. Also, call to make sure that they are processing out of state CHL's, they were ignoring out of state CHL applications for a while.

Yeah, I checked mcso and they said they were processing Washington permits again.

I just finished the app to transfer from Washington county to Clackamas. Seemed simple enough. I just moved here so I hope the quick online application and setting the appointment at the end was really as simple as it seems. Washington county was so simple and quick when I got it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top