JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unless something majorly happens (win a majority) Oregon & Washington gun owners are basically at the mercy of their GOV. As corrupt as they have been to crush the recall efforts they will not stop.
Be ready for the next go around folks and get busy to continue the good fight or lay down and cower!!!
There are no other choices.

First they came for New York, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not from New York.

Then they came for California, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not from California.

Then they came for Washington, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not from Washington.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me. ;)

Last Edited:
Ok guys
Supreme court up held NY and I belive Ohio assault weapons ban. Giving the states the right to MAKE THEIR OWN RULES, and this will be what she does.
As other states are doing it now.

Get ready for the hi cap, bullet button carp. When our daughter moves to Colorado all their 30rd mags become illegal!!!

NY calls it the SAFE GUN ACT, not sure what she will call it.

Probably the rainbow gun act.

Any conservative that says state votes don't matter is a fool.
The process in Oregon and Washington is "NOT " like federal elections.
The actual popular vote works and is also why signing enough at a recall is supposed to work.
There is no electoral system for Representatives or Proposals. The people far out voted enough to get Prozanski out and there was enough in 2014 to have kept him out however about 64% of registered Republicans even voted.

Guns don't kill people, liberals do by infringing on law abiding citizens rights and setting up "gun free zone" shooting galleries....

Can't wait for The Lord God Almighty to level His judgement against them!!!!!
I 100% agree ! I know for a fact UCC kids died because of anti-gun politics.
And discreetly they removed UCC interim President and replaced her all so quietly,
just more liberal lies an tricks.

Kate needs to get an outpouring of protesting gun owners like Oregon has never seen!!!

Typically how many show up to a typical pro-gun rally at the Capital, a thousand, maybe two thousand????

We need to make the sacrifice and show up in the tens of thousands...

#AmericanRightsMatter

But 3000 children are killed every year in Oregon.

At the hands of a suction device or a pair of forceps in a clinic, and they are concerned about guns? Double standard. Call them out on their hypocrisy.

But 3000 children are killed every year in Oregon.

At the hands of a suction device or a pair of forceps in a clinic, and they are concerned about guns? Double standard. Call them out on their hypocrisy.
I like the angle on this... Tough to wriggle out of a comparison... At least in my
mind...

Well guns are a choice...
Abortion is a choice too...

Guns aren't necessary....
Abortions aren't necessary either...

Guns kill innocent people...
Abortion kills innocent people too...

Edited for spelling - I hate autocorrect!!!

Last Edited:
Would be nice if this Nazi sympathizer or her aids of Kate would read what people post on forums.
She would read, we do not dislike you because you are woman, or Gay,. We dislike you because you are opportunistic garbage that is 100% oblivious to what the word Constitutional Rights means. I knew people at UCC and she is disgusting in even trying to speak on our behalf. I saw first hand as the Governor time and time again gave the wrong name of our college. And now she want to act like some savior. She needs to be gone in November 100% she is more dangerous then most. Not because she is liberal, but because she is a very evil and dishonest person. Some have probably told her she can be Prez in 2021 if she can put all Oregonian that are pro-gun in concentration camps and dissolve the right of all Oregonians. Thats not tongue in cheek Hilary has already all but said she is going to war on us if elected. Kate has her eye on PRESIDENTIAL FUTURE DONT BE FOOLED GET HER OUT WHY YOU CAN.

A) add a severe leftist attitude throughout the state that is governed by one zip code

B) there are places that have passed laws that no further gun control laws will be permitted & there are more & more constitutional carry states, which will be a refreshing change.........the attitude towards preserving my rights so that Im not killed by some religious nut job is more important than stripping me of said rights...
I'm having trouble understanding your train of thought...

A) How do so many red counties add up to 'severe leftist attitude' throughout the state?
Yes we know about Willamette Valley/I-5 Eugene to Portland, and while those whacko leftists now control government, that does not equate to the actual attitudes of the rest of the counties outside that sh!thole.
Hopefully SCOTUS will fix the voting flaw with the one person/one vote under review that will end the counting of bodies in population centers and give more voice to rural areas where more citizens actually vote. (Not counting my chickens)

B) I'm not understanding how 'religious nut job' is relevant. You do know that those areas that are pro 2A tend to be more religious don't you? It is their 'clinging to their guns and Bibles' that have driven the legislatures to act in defense of 2A in many cases.
Of course 'nut jobs' can and do appear anywhere. And religion - certainly spirituality - has nothing to do with their being 'off bubble'.

Kate needs to get an outpouring of protesting gun owners like Oregon has never seen!!!

Typically how many show up to a typical pro-gun rally at the Capital, a thousand, maybe two thousand????

We need to make the sacrifice and show up in the tens of thousands...

#AmericanRightsMatter

Sadly, a few hundred is typical and often scattered in pics to make it look even more pathetic. This is a shot from the SB941 protest in Salem.

DSC00037-copy-575x245.jpg

Sadly, a few hundred is typical and often scattered in pics to make it look even more pathetic. This is a shot from the SB941 protest in Salem.

View attachment 268142

Sadly, when it comes to protesting, the folks like black lives matter, gay rights, pot smokers and the occupy group are far better at recruiting and showing up. Probably because many of them don't have a job or responsibilities and because they get bused in for the promise of a free meal. That, or they threaten them with the tactic that they will lose all their government freebies if the other side wins.

Sadly, when it comes to protesting, the folks like black lives matter, gay rights, pot smokers and the occupy group are far better at recruiting and showing up. Probably because many of them don't have a job or responsibilities and because they get bused in for the promise of a free meal. That, or they threaten them with the tactic that they will lose all their government freebies if the other side wins.

I think cash is involved there, has to be. How else can people riot/protest for months with no jobs?

View attachment 268142

I know I'll get hate mail, but yet again OFF could help motivate people they used to years and years ago they went to gun shows and events. I know many just love Kevin, but come on people we need leadership and everytime stuff comes up people say give to OFF. And my pea brain goes for what exactly ? Here it is just 3 days from legislation meeting in Salem and Kevin is doing what and guiding us to do what exactly. Does he have advisers or is he just tired of fighting. If so get someone else in there to help. Why was not OFF looking to do a rally on that day ? This whole support system we keep relying on needs to really be looked at. As I have said before I am not against OFF or Kevin. But if we are really looking to the organization as a savior all I can is is then what is a clear plan they have and how many years will it take before we are given one. We need leadership to motivate angry pissed-off people. Is OFF mad an pissed off yep, but how is that being translated into a movement of protest and non-compliance. This whole relying on lobby needs to be restructured if by OFF all the better.

Ok off soap box, I want to get involved I want to stop this crap and we need leadership that is not just angry but is willing to go that extra mile to stop and interrupt the Kate Browns and Prozasnkis of Oregon and other states.

:confused:o_O:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads