JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just heard a recording of governor Kate Brown on the radio this morning driving into work. The report said she intends to work with the Oregon Legislature to pass "commonsense" gun legislation to help prevent further events like in the Umpqua community college shooting.

The leftist schmucks have large enough majorities to pass whatever they want regardless of any opposition, brace your selves... it is coming.

Buy as much as you can when you can!

She was just quoted as saying "this is not the time to talk about further gun control legislation" right after the UCC shooting a few weeks ago. I guess that time has passed and is going to be a prime topic in in the pre-session meetings coming up with Phloyd , Ginnie, and their co-conspirators.

I sure am gonna love Idaho.

Buy as much as you can when you can!

Too bad I can't hit the Oregon lottery like that guy in Iraq did recently. Then I could afford to do more to support the local gun community in Oregon.

I'd say 'screw Kate', but that just brings things to mind I don't want to picture :eek:

She smelled the blood of UCC and before the bodies are cold is capitalizing on these deaths. I really like this NWFA forum but at the same time I wish I could really express the words needed to really explain what a Mother trucker, piece of sheeet she is but doesn't have the same affect.

When a liberal says "common sense" what they mean is "totalitarian"

I know that people say "if they pass one more law, I'll......" but in this case, I'll be voting with my feet.

If the sheep decide to betray the fore-bearers of this great state who crossed a continent to do their own thing without government telling them what to do; then it will be time for me to move to freer climes with freer people.

Maybe call it the "away from Oregon" Trail.

Wagons East!!!!

She was just quoted as saying "this is not the time to talk about further gun control legislation" right after the UCC shooting a few weeks ago. I guess that time has passed and is going to be a prime topic in in the pre-session meetings coming up with Phloyd , Ginnie, and their co-conspirators.

ME TOO

Just curious, once they've done their job in OR and WA and set their sites on Idaho, then what? Keep running?

She smelled the blood of UCC and before the bodies are cold is capitalizing on these deaths. I really like this NWFA forum but at the same time I wish I could really express the words needed to really explain what a Mother trucker, piece of sheeet she is but doesn't have the same affect.

Don't worry, we already know ;)

2012-election-map.jpg

Democrats: just a few more pocket of resistance to mop up. :s0140:

Just curious, once they've done their job in OR and WA and set their sites on Idaho, then what? Keep running?

Idaho is not really my destination, Im really just agreeing its time to think about bailing out.
Frankly the west coast is just too touchy feeley for me.
I dont want to live in a state "that the residence" dont care that the dyke governor quietly sets up Free sex change operations for 15year old children and we taxpayers are to pay for it, at the same time you strip me of my parental rights because my 15 year old child that cant go to a tanning booth or drive a car but cant get their junk chopped up without my permission, because the state gave them permission! WTF ......get out of my family you beotch

Once the word gets out free sex changes.....the rainbow kids are coming...and "you" can pay for em all, I also suspect the suicide rate will jump when these emotional screwd up kids realize when they look down at the mess they have created and what they did to themselves while the were depressed because no one loved them enough so they decide it maybe be better to become a girl, and now that life is no better, on the contrary, its become worse and they look like Tranny's not desirable women, BANG out go the lights and YOU get the blame and more gun control.

add a severe leftist attitude throughout the state that is governed by one zip code and crooked demyrats that call crooked emergency sessions to again strip me of my rights. same governor wants to import potential islamic terrorists, yep & we pay for them......yeah Im going to miss this place:rolleyes:

there are places that have passed laws that no further gun control laws will be permitted & there are more & more constitutional carry states, which will be a refreshing change.....and even if they dont really exist ....the attitude towards preserving my rights so that Im not killed by some religious nut job is more important than stripping me of said rights...
I could go on but do I really need to?
so yes I am poised to move and wont feel guilty about not paying my share for islamics leeches and sex changes

Wonder what she'll be pursuing. Moms against whatever the 'ell they're mad about today have already mentioned "the Charleston loophole". Has nothing to do with the UCC murders, but that doesn't mean she won't go after it. That would mean a hold on any NICS delay instead of the FLL allowing the transfer to go through.

Since mental health seemed to be a factor, wonder if she is going after more non-judicated restrictions and go with nothing more than a doctors note to deprive people of their rights.

They're also batcrap crazy about the no-fly list. Had nothing to do with any shooting, but that hasn't stopped them in the past.

All boils down to one thing. Pandering to the victims families and advancing their agendas. They know full well that the laws they propose have nothing to do with the events, they are just victimizing people who have already been victimized.

Idaho is not really my destination, Im really just agreeing its time to think about bailing out.
Frankly the west coast is just too touchy feeley for me.
I dont want to live in a state "that the residence" dont care that the dyke governor quietly sets up Free sex change operations for 15year old children and we taxpayers are to pay for it, at the same time you strip me of my parental rights because my 15 year old child that cant go to a tanning booth or drive a car but cant get their junk chopped up without my permission, because the state gave them permission! WTF ......get out of my family you beotch

Once the word gets out .....the rainbow kids are coming...and "you" can pay for em all, I also suspect the suicide rate will jump when these emotional screwd up kids realize when they look down at the mess they have created and what they did to themselves while the were depressed because no one loved them enough so they decide it maybe be better to become a girl, and now that life is no better, on the contrary, its become worse and they look like Tranny's not desirable women, BANG out go the lights and YOU get the blame and more gun control.

add a severe leftist attitude throughout the state that is governed by one zip code and crooked demyrats that call crooked emergency sessions to again strip me of my rights. same governor wants to import potential islamic terrorists, yep & we pay for them......yeah Im going to miss this place:rolleyes:

there are places that have passed laws that no further gun control laws will be permitted & there are more & more constitutional carry states, which will be a refreshing change.....and even if they dont really exist ....the attitude towards preserving my rights so that Im not killed by some religious nut job is more important than stripping me of said rights...
I could go on but do I really need to?
so yes I am poised to move and wont feel guilty about not paying my share for islamics leeches and sex changes

It may not have to be that way. I can't even count the number of pro-gun/conservative types that said they don't vote, because it doesn't "make a difference". Just a few more votes one way in a few counties in the last election allowed us to lose the votes in the legislature we needed to block this. Some of those races were vary close - yet too many people think it's a waste of their time. I hold them responsible for the direction of this state as much as those driving it that direction.

I'd rather see folks stay and fight, by helping get the word out to the rest of the state to stand up and be counted. For every state we abandon to them by running away, we only empower them to spread to more states. Idaho may be safe, for now, but make no mistake, if we don't get people on our side to get serious and be involved, there will be no state that is safe. These people won't be happy with the coasts - they want the whole country, and they'll take it a piece at a time while people either run away or sit quietly back, ignoring the threat.

You're right, I hate the current direction of this state, but dammit, this is my state too and I'll be damned if these people are going to push me out.

Last Edited:

No not running. Going to a place where current freedoms aren't shat upon at every opportunity and are valued by a larger majority than here in Oregon. A place where my (reduced) tax dollars aren't given out quite so freely and where they don't see increased taxes and reduced liberties as a solution to most problems. Plus more sunshine, lower crime rates, and better cost of living. I will miss the green that is abundant here but there are few other negatives.
I will be able to fight from a position of strength rather than under a much better financed boot heel. I understand your point and it's well taken, but I'm choosing to voice my opinion by taking my tax dollars elsewhere. I will continue to support OFF as I feel they are the best organization to support and protect 2A rights in Oregon.

No not running. Going to a place where current freedoms aren't shat upon at every opportunity and are valued by a larger majority than here in Oregon. A place where my (reduced) tax dollars aren't given out quite so freely and where they don't see increased taxes and reduced liberties as a solution to most problems. Plus more sunshine, lower crime rates, and better cost of living. I will miss the green that is abundant here but there are few other negatives.
I will be able to fight from a position of strength rather than under a much better financed boot heel. I understand your point and it's well taken, but I'm choosing to voice my opinion by taking my tax dollars elsewhere. I will continue to support OFF as I feel they are the best organization to support and protect 2A rights in Oregon.

I understand, I just hate to see good folks leave at a time when we need every supporter, every vote, we can get.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top