JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think he has a public stance, but vs Kate Brown you really can only be higher. I sent in an email for an official statement. Will update when I get a response.
Agreed.
If he is pro-gun at all he's better off saying as little as possible while still assuring Gun Rights advocates.
The whole Kitz/ Hayes corruption and all the money wasted while Brown and her Party were in power is enough to run against.

I wouldn't bet on him winning but he's got my Vote against that Woman.

Have sat in his office more than a few times. Seems to be a straight shooter. Not afraid to tell you the bad news along with the good and doesn't sugar coat anything. He's proud of his military service but doesn't act like he deserves anything for it. From my interaction with him, he's got my vote.

I don't think he has a public stance, but vs Kate Brown you really can only be higher. I sent in an email for an official statement. Will update when I get a response.

Looks like he has about $500k in contributions, $200K+ from himself (I should have been an oncologist). Nothing from any firearm associations.

If he is pro 2A we can promote him through the recall connections we still have.

Isn't running from a fight the same things the Syrians are doing in running from their country. The Jacks should have stayed and fought for their country and regions. I guess death before dishonor and tyranny are words of the past...................:( I am running out of words for any of it anymore. Just sad...............

Isn't running from a fight the same things the Syrians are doing in running from their country. The Jacks should have stayed and fought for their country and regions. I guess death before dishonor and tyranny are words of the past...................:( I am running out of words for any of it anymore. Just sad...............
That's why I'm saying we need to unite behind a candidate now, start volunteering, and start fighting. We CAN win the election next year. It will take people giving up time and a whole lot of effort. We need to think strategically though. As newbie said, maybe Pierce isn't and doesn't champion 2a issues directly, but if he is at the very minimum opposed to new legislation or will speak to us regarding these manners, it's better than the current push by the Democrats to turn us in the Cali/NY. Mothers, Everytown, Bloomberg, etc, they all had to get volunteers from out of Oregon in their efforts. We all live here. That's why I think we can win if we all unite and people actually put their asses in to gear and work at changing our government in Oregon.

Another DIY Pro-gun Political Toon. split.png

split.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews